Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, LeafontheWind said:

I really like all of these now! I will go with 1.

@Taryn74- you could go watch PJ Masks and get the title song stuck in your head instead. I am very ready for school to start up again.

It's the right time

to fight crime

I can't think of a rhyme!

Ya'll are cracking me up.  I now have something that I can't even understand the words to (by Rush) stuck in my head.  The same refrain, over and over.  Go figure that one out.  Heh.

1 is out, sadly for me as I use this phrase all the time when someone notices I'm not really paying attention to them.  Ha ha ha.  Which one will be next??

3.  "People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to any more of them." -- Pilot

4.  Michel plays with the kids ("Who wants to play an insipid board game?") -- A Messenger, Nothing More

5.  Michel rolls "Truman" Davy under the bed. He was playing baby crepe.  -- The Nanny and the Professor

11.  He won't swear on Destiny's Child not to count the blueberries in his low-fat, whole wheat pancakes. "Pick another group!"  -- Run Away, Little Boy

23.  Michel runs himself to exhaustion helping Rory and Lane with the CD drop, when Lorelai forgot to tell him about the time change.  He tells Rory to "Get away from me, evil girl." -- ISHBL

32.  Michel confesses to Lorelai the reason he's upset about Luke working at The Dragonfly- he doesn't get to go to lunch with Lorelai and make a list. "No! We make the list at Weston's over coffee. That's what we do when we make the list....That's our thing. We get very large coffees, and we split a slice of red-velvet cake, and we gossip, and I eat the whole cake, and you never tell anyone." -- You've Been Gilmored

4, along with those truly annoying kids, is gone!

3.  "People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to any more of them." -- Pilot

5.  Michel rolls "Truman" Davy under the bed. He was playing baby crepe.  -- The Nanny and the Professor

11.  He won't swear on Destiny's Child not to count the blueberries in his low-fat, whole wheat pancakes. "Pick another group!"  -- Run Away, Little Boy

23.  Michel runs himself to exhaustion helping Rory and Lane with the CD drop, when Lorelai forgot to tell him about the time change.  He tells Rory to "Get away from me, evil girl." -- ISHBL

32.  Michel confesses to Lorelai the reason he's upset about Luke working at The Dragonfly- he doesn't get to go to lunch with Lorelai and make a list. "No! We make the list at Weston's over coffee. That's what we do when we make the list....That's our thing. We get very large coffees, and we split a slice of red-velvet cake, and we gossip, and I eat the whole cake, and you never tell anyone." -- You've Been Gilmored

Just curious, am I the only one that thinks 23 is ridiculously out-of-character for Michel?  I can't imagine him ever going along with the "CD drop" plan.  The scene is hilarious and I do enjoy it, but it always takes me out of the moment because I'm like, no way would he have ever agreed to do that!  Heh.

32 is our goner for this round!  We're almost done!

Our final three!

I like our three finalists.  I think I'll vote for 3.  It was a great introduction to Michel, but not as great as the other two scenes.