Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

1.  Michel ignores Lorelai's babbling about Rory going to the club with Richard.  "To me, you are the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoon." -- Kill Me Now

2.  Michel telling the French guests that he is from Texas.  "Sir, I'm just a simple country boy from Texas. I do not understand this francais business you're babbling about."  -- Cinnamon's Wake

3.  "People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to any more of them." -- Pilot

4.  Michel plays with the kids ("Who wants to play an insipid board game?") -- A Messenger, Nothing More

5.  Michel rolls "Truman" Davy under the bed. He was playing baby crepe.  -- The Nanny and the Professor

6.  Michel lets Emily into the Crap Shack to pick up Rory's things. ("I am here. I am here and not at the Dragonfly Inn, which I theoretically run, when I'm not busy answering doors like Benson.") -- New and Improved Lorelai

7.  Michel redid the Inn's website to be a picture of himself.  You click on different parts of him to navigate.  (((Anybody know what episode this one is from???  I'm thinking S6 or S7 because I barely remember it.....)))

8.  Michel won the trailer on Price is Right but insists he did not jump or wear a t-shirt. -- Pulp Friction

9.  Rory steals Michel's pink neon post-it notes.  He calls her "Little Lorelai."  --  I'm Okay, You're Okay

10.  "I'm being punked, I know I'm being punked."  The Nanny and the Professor

11.  He won't swear on Destiny's Child not to count the blueberries in his low-fat, whole wheat pancakes. "Pick another group!"  -- Run Away, Little Boy

12.  The wedding planning for the "Doublemint Twins".  ("The battle for soup versus salad is waging in the other room. Come quick and settle it, please, as I'm running out of French curse words that they won't understand." ) -- Kill Me Now 

Gotta go pick my son up from basketball practice, I'll update more later.

When Lorelei asked who just nipped at her nose, Jack Frost and he replied - "You know who just nipped at my ear? Jack I don't care." -- Women of Questionable Morals

When the old ladies asked him where to find the best antiques and he said, "At your house, I'd guess". -- First Day at Chilton

1.  Michel ignores Lorelai's babbling about Rory going to the club with Richard.  "To me, you are the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoon." -- Kill Me Now

2.  Michel telling the French guests that he is from Texas.  "Sir, I'm just a simple country boy from Texas. I do not understand this francais business you're babbling about."  -- Cinnamon's Wake

3.  "People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to any more of them." -- Pilot

4.  Michel plays with the kids ("Who wants to play an insipid board game?") -- A Messenger, Nothing More

5.  Michel rolls "Truman" Davy under the bed. He was playing baby crepe.  -- The Nanny and the Professor

6.  Michel lets Emily into the Crap Shack to pick up Rory's things. ("I am here. I am here and not at the Dragonfly Inn, which I theoretically run, when I'm not busy answering doors like Benson.") -- New and Improved Lorelai

7.  Michel redid the Inn's website to be a picture of himself.  You click on different parts of him to navigate.  (((Anybody know what episode this one is from???  I'm thinking S6 or S7 because I barely remember it.....)))

8.  Michel won the trailer on Price is Right but insists he did not jump or wear a t-shirt. -- Pulp Friction

9.  Rory steals Michel's pink neon post-it notes.  He calls her "Little Lorelai."  --  I'm Okay, You're Okay

11.  He won't swear on Destiny's Child not to count the blueberries in his low-fat, whole wheat pancakes. "Pick another group!"  -- Run Away, Little Boy

12.  The wedding planning for the "Doublemint Twins".  ("The battle for soup versus salad is waging in the other room. Come quick and settle it, please, as I'm running out of French curse words that they won't understand." ) -- Kill Me Now 

13.  When he's calling other hotels about jobs as the Independence Inn is on fire.  -- A Tale of Poes and Fire

14.  Sookie and Lorelai visit Michel at his new hotel.  Sookie is irritated because Michel won't admit he called her, upset that he might not be going with them to the Dragonfly.  "You called me! You kept me on the phone for over an hour. I missed the beginning of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and by the time I got back, they were all gay." -- Chicken or Beef

15.  Michel is supposed to fire Frank but ends up adopting Pau-Pau and Chin-Chin instead. -- Keg! Max!

16.  When the old ladies asked him where to find the best antiques and he said, "At your house, I'd guess". -- First Day at Chilton

17.  Michel is irritated that Luke is at the Dragonfly doing repairs.  "It must be nice to have a man who isn’t ashamed of his own body odor." -- You've Been Gilmored

18.  When Lorelei asked who just nipped at her nose, Jack Frost and he replied - "You know who just nipped at my ear? Jack I don't care." -- Women of Questionable Morals

19.  When Tobin agrees with Michel during the staff meeting and he tells him, "Get off my side. Immediately." -- Happy Birthday Baby

20.  When he insists on a big funeral for Chin-Chin. -- Farewell my Pet

21.  Lorelai going through who had which room for the test run, and Michel noticing her nervousness when Luke was mentioned. -- Raincoats & Recipes

22.  Michel attends a town meeting with Sookie and Lorelai and offers to answer questions about the Dragonfly, or "...deodorant - the places to buy it, how to apply it, that sort of thing." -- Chicken or Beef

After Michel drops the CD into Lane's bag and he sees Rory, he tells Rory to "Get away from me, evil girl."  (It Should've Been Lorelai) dupe

"You turned my Giselle into a mother, and I hate you for it! I hate you very, very much!"  (Back in the Saddle Again)

Edited by navelgazer

13.  When he's calling other hotels about jobs as the Independence Inn is on fire.  -- A Tale of Poes and Fire

14.  Sookie and Lorelai visit Michel at his new hotel.  Sookie is irritated because Michel won't admit he called her, upset that he might not be going with them to the Dragonfly.  "You called me! You kept me on the phone for over an hour. I missed the beginning of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and by the time I got back, they were all gay." -- Chicken or Beef

15.  Michel is supposed to fire Frank but ends up adopting Pau-Pau and Chin-Chin instead. -- Keg! Max!

16.  When the old ladies asked him where to find the best antiques and he said, "At your house, I'd guess". -- First Day at Chilton

17.  Michel is irritated that Luke is at the Dragonfly doing repairs.  "It must be nice to have a man who isn’t ashamed of his own body odor." -- You've Been Gilmored

18.  When Lorelei asked who just nipped at her nose, Jack Frost and he replied - "You know who just nipped at my ear? Jack I don't care." -- Women of Questionable Morals

19.  When Tobin agrees with Michel during the staff meeting and he tells him, "Get off my side. Immediately." -- Happy Birthday Baby

21.  Lorelai going through who had which room for the test run, and Michel noticing her nervousness when Luke was mentioned. -- Raincoats & Recipes

22.  Michel attends a town meeting with Sookie and Lorelai and offers to answer questions about the Dragonfly, or "...deodorant - the places to buy it, how to apply it, that sort of thing." -- Chicken or Beef

23.  Michel runs himself to exhaustion helping Rory and Lane with the CD drop, when Lorelai forgot to tell him about the time change.  He tells Rory to "Get away from me, evil girl." -- ISHBL

24.  Michel makes up spa services that the Dragonfly supposedly offers.  Pau-Pau eats Taylor's shoe.  -- SGTDM

25.  When Trix tells him to take a note to the chef regarding the plans for dinner service.  "Oh, no, thank you. It is so rare that I get to carry a note anymore." - That's Do, Pig.

26.  Babette and Miss Patty "help" Michel answer phones and handle the computers after the fire.  "Hey Michel, I just hit F4 and the num lock key and the one with the little apple on it and it's freaking out like it's on acid or something." -- AToPaF

27.  "You turned my Giselle into a mother, and I hate you for it! I hate you very, very much!"  (Back in the Saddle Again)

Edited by Taryn74

Michel and Emily meet at the Independence Inn and all is sunshine and roses.  (Emily in Wonderland)

Michel dances badly at Lorelai's bachelorette party onstage at the drag club.  He had to "shake his thing."  (Red Light on the Wedding Night)

23.  Michel runs himself to exhaustion helping Rory and Lane with the CD drop, when Lorelai forgot to tell him about the time change.  He tells Rory to "Get away from me, evil girl." -- ISHBL

24.  Michel makes up spa services that the Dragonfly supposedly offers.  Pau-Pau eats Taylor's shoe.  -- SGTDM

25.  When Trix tells him to take a note to the chef regarding the plans for dinner service.  "Oh, no, thank you. It is so rare that I get to carry a note anymore." - That's Do, Pig.

26.  Babette and Miss Patty "help" Michel answer phones and handle the computers after the fire.  "Hey Michel, I just hit F4 and the num lock key and the one with the little apple on it and it's freaking out like it's on acid or something." -- AToPaF

27.  "You turned my Giselle into a mother, and I hate you for it! I hate you very, very much!"  (Back in the Saddle Again)

28.  Michel and Emily meet at the Independence Inn and all is sunshine and roses.  (Emily in Wonderland)

29.  Michel dances badly at Lorelai's bachelorette party onstage at the drag club.  He had to "shake his thing."  (Red Light on the Wedding Night)

30.  Michel dances with Lorelai at the cotillion and Lorelai actually has fun. -- Lorelai's First Cotillion

-Michel is upset that he's not included when Lorelai and Sookie leave the inn to paint Lorelai's garage, and keeps calling with 'problems'..."Of course I heard a noise. It was a ‘thwap’ or a ‘vroom’.... I’m smelling something very funny coming from the kitchen. Could be a pungent cheese, could be arson. Should I call the firemen to come, or should I just fetch some crackers?"-Jews and Chinese Food

(Similar to 17, but a different moment)-Michel confesses to Lorelai the reason he's upset about Luke working at The Dragonfly- he doesn't get to go to lunch with Lorelai and make a list "No! We make the list at Weston's over coffee. That's what we do when we make the list....That's our thing. We get very large coffees, and we split a slice of red-velvet cake, and we gossip, and I eat the whole cake, and you never tell anyone."- You've Been Gilmored

Also, I don't know exactly where we landed on including the revival, but

Spoiler

I laughed out loud at the delivery of :

"Fatherhood is going to be a lot of pretending for me"-Summer, AYITL

• Love 1

I think we decided to go ahead and include scenes from the revival, so I added the last one.

There are many more Michel scenes to be found, but like Paris scenes we've got to draw the line somewhere LOL.  Start out by voting against four!

28.  Michel and Emily meet at the Independence Inn and all is sunshine and roses.  (Emily in Wonderland)

29.  Michel dances badly at Lorelai's bachelorette party onstage at the drag club.  He had to "shake his thing."  (Red Light on the Wedding Night)

30.  Michel dances with Lorelai at the cotillion and Lorelai actually has fun. -- Lorelai's First Cotillion

31.  Michel is upset that he's not included when Lorelai and Sookie leave the inn to paint Lorelai's garage, and keeps calling with 'problems'..."Of course I heard a noise. It was a ‘thwap’ or a ‘vroom’.... I’m smelling something very funny coming from the kitchen. Could be a pungent cheese, could be arson. Should I call the firemen to come, or should I just fetch some crackers?" --Jews and Chinese Food

32.  Michel confesses to Lorelai the reason he's upset about Luke working at The Dragonfly- he doesn't get to go to lunch with Lorelai and make a list. "No! We make the list at Weston's over coffee. That's what we do when we make the list....That's our thing. We get very large coffees, and we split a slice of red-velvet cake, and we gossip, and I eat the whole cake, and you never tell anyone." -- You've Been Gilmored

33.  "Fatherhood is going to be a lot of pretending for me." --Summer, AYITL

10, 21, and 33 were clearly out, and I cast my vote against 7 to break a 3-way tie for the last spot. Not that memorable and just a strange thing to do, even for Michel.  Continue to vote against four!

31.  Michel is upset that he's not included when Lorelai and Sookie leave the inn to paint Lorelai's garage, and keeps calling with 'problems'..."Of course I heard a noise. It was a ‘thwap’ or a ‘vroom’.... I’m smelling something very funny coming from the kitchen. Could be a pungent cheese, could be arson. Should I call the firemen to come, or should I just fetch some crackers?" --Jews and Chinese Food

32.  Michel confesses to Lorelai the reason he's upset about Luke working at The Dragonfly- he doesn't get to go to lunch with Lorelai and make a list. "No! We make the list at Weston's over coffee. That's what we do when we make the list....That's our thing. We get very large coffees, and we split a slice of red-velvet cake, and we gossip, and I eat the whole cake, and you never tell anyone." -- You've Been Gilmored

55 minutes ago, LeafontheWind said:

Every time I skim down the list and read 11, I giggle. The little stomp and pout gets me every time.

Hahaha, same!  And then he comes in and tries to sneak off with them later while Sookie and Lorelai are talking.  Sookie:  "It's all or nothing, Sparky."  Michel:  "Damn you!"  Ha!

• Love 2

I don't know if everyone is having problems with the board or if it's something funky on my end, but sometimes the site just has a bunch of black boxes with what looks like error messages and I can't read or post anything, it's been doing it off and on for days so sometimes I can't update the game.

6, 8, 13, and 17 are out!  Continue to vote against four.

LOL and I just realized I forgot to take out the ones that were eliminated last round, and so some of you have been voting for them again.  D'oh!  Here's a corrected list for those of you who need to revote because I'm a dummy.  6, 8, 13, and 17 are out.