Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

1. Lorelai convinces voters to vote for Taylor

2. Luke is relieved when Lorelai thinks it was a really good kiss...and doesn't want to forget it.  

6. Luke gets emotional while looking over his dad's boat

23. Rory and Richard saunter off together after pranking Logan with engagement bit

29. The way Richard and Emily begin to bond again, over the lost dog.

Since our beloved ASF is out and the usual suspects have weighed in, looks like 8 is the latest casualty.  We're still voting for one.

My vote:  28.  So many idiotic comments and ridiculous reactions to the pooch for me to find it awww-worthy.

• Love 1

1. Lorelai convinces voters to vote for Taylor

2. Luke is relieved when Lorelai thinks it was a really good kiss...and doesn't want to forget it.  

6. Luke gets emotional while looking over his dad's boat

23. Rory and Richard saunter off together after pranking Logan with engagement bit

Kohola, you are amazing for taking over while my brother got married this weekend----thank you so much!!! We're down to our final four. Just vote for the one that you most want eliminated...

My vote: 6

We're down to our final two! Meanwhile, feel free to start listing your favorite awww-worthy S6 moments :) A few of mine:

1) Rory and Lorelai reunite on the front lawn of the CS with a huge hug ("Oh, kid, you have no idea...) (TPDR)

2) Rory stays by Logan's side in the hospital and each blames themselves for Logan's accident while Logan assures her he's going to get better, and not just physically 

3) Lorelai assures Emily she hasn't lost them and talks her out of buying a jet to fill her emptiness (The Prodigal Daughter Returns)

4) Jess gives Rory a copy of his book and tells her he couldn't have done it without her; she says she always knew he was capable of great things (LMHYBRO)

5) Lorelai is ecstatic that Rory called the diner to follow up on the invitation to her birthday party (21ITLN), clearly hopeful for an imminent reconciliation

6) Rory and Paris bond over a planned life of "no men, just lots and lots of Chinese food" (I'm OK, You're OK)

7) Richard leaves the dollhouse on the porch for Lorelai

8) Jess says he knows Rory and knows "this isn't YOU," clearly getting through to her (LMHYBRO)

Edited by amensisterfriend

Voting out 2. 

9. When Luke tells Rory that he and her mom are engaged. (Fight Face)

10. Luke taking care of Paul Anka and making him scrambled eggs after he gets sick. (UnGraduate)

11. Logan helping Rory save the paper from almost not coming out. (FNAFF)

12. Rory being unanimously elected editor of the Yale Daily News. (You've Been Gilmored)

13. Luke insisting that he loves Lorelai and they WILL get married (Vineyard Valentine)

14. Zack asking Mrs Kim to marry Lane, and writing a song together. (I'm OK You're OK)

15. Mrs. Kim telling Lane she's going to go to bed and wear earplugs during their wedding reception. (IGASOOY)