Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

10. Lorelai and Rory noticing Luke's disappointment when they told him they couldn't make his thanksgiving dinner and subsequently Lorelai pretending to change plans so that they could. (A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving)

16. Lorelai changes all of Rory's Harvard memorabilia to Yale. (ATOPAF)

18. Dave asks Mrs Kim if he can take Lane to the prom. (Say Goodnight Gracie)

20. Rory's speech at her Chilton graduation. (Those Are Strings Pinnochio)

22 Jackson finally telling Sookie how happy he was about the baby.

23. Jess knowing how far away Yale was from Stars Hollow ("You looked it up!")

27. When Lorelai gets Emily a DVD player and movies for when Richard is out of town. (Dear Emily and Richard)

8 and 21 are gone, and the next round is open! This is the last time we'll vote against two... 

10. Lorelai and Rory noticing Luke's disappointment when they told him they couldn't make his thanksgiving dinner and subsequently Lorelai pretending to change plans so that they could. (A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving)

18. Dave asks Mrs Kim if he can take Lane to the prom. (Say Goodnight Gracie)

27. When Lorelai gets Emily a DVD player and movies for when Richard is out of town. (Dear Emily and Richard)

22 and 23 are gone and we're down to our fabulous final five! We can now vote against just ONE. If it's any consolation, I think there are probably fewer sweet moments in later seasons, so most of the subsequent rounds will be less painful than this one :) 

My vote: 18 ---It's adorable, but not really as touching and poignant to me as the other moments that remain

18 is gone, and we're down to our final four! 

My vote: 10. I love them all and haven't voted against any that remain, but 10 is the one I love just a little bit less!  

Aw I love 10. I love how they immediately notice Luke's disappointment and then change their plans. I think it's sweet. But then I love Luke so I'm a bit biased! :p Anyway, I'll go with 27 but this is so hard now!

10 is gone, and we're down to our final three! Just vote for the one that you find least painful to eliminate :)

Ack, impossible! Three way tie for the win???

Okay, I will go with 20. I love this speech, but for whatever reason the small moments seem to make me "aw" more than the grand gestures. Maybe I am just weird, but I am sticking with my vote!

• Love 2

I love Rory's speech, but I think I'll vote against 20. One of the things that makes GG so special to me is how much poignancy they can wring from really subtle, understated moments. Rory's sweet and sentimental graduation speech is great, as are people's reactions to it, but it's the kind of scene you'd find on a lot of shows. 16 and 27 are somehow just more quintessentially, uniquely GG for me :) 

• Love 4