Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Feeding A Need

• Start Topic

(edited)

OMG, it was the best resolution! Rinna had her arse handed to her and caught it from all sides! She deflected a bit trying to justify her lies, but for the most part "she got hers!" The reunion should be even better with the clips to show her complicity getting Dorit and Eden on board the "Kyle enabling train!" I can watch it again and again! "SHUT UP CARNIE!" ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 1
On 2/22/2017 at 7:38 AM, AndySmith said:

Yeah but then that is true for most charity events as well.

i can't help it; it has always grated me that there seems to be an attitude that when you are fundraising, you must gift yourselves and your fellow mavens with lavish parties to celebrate "your" charities. I always wonder how much all that costs and how much more could be given to the charities if more simple methods of fundraising were used, or at least less lavish "rewards."

• Love 2

Well, apparently, someone on here said this event raised over $400,000, assuming that figure is true. But yeah, that's how charity works among the rich; you need events like parties and galas and balls and whatnot to get them to open up their wallets and checkbooks.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Sai said:

How are they making her a plot line?  Because she's gone to a few gatherings at her sisters house?  So she's not allowed to live her life and do normal things like go to a party because she'll get talked about?  Bull crap.  She's sober, not dead.  She should be allowed to go and do what she wants without some asshole telling lies about her.

Love this! Simple logic that is so out of reach for some of the women on the cast.

• Love 3