Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, Oklahomama said:

What temperature should I preheat the oven for?

Just like, warm. That child needs to grow slowly. I feel like she's just such a baby child still! Prolly cause I'm old. But I think there's a rush to enter the DCC legacies.

(edited)
23 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

That's an interesting outfit on sarah. Very pointy.

The only way I could dislike these outfits more is if one of them managed to also have a cold shoulder. Which I know is impossible since their shoulders are already cold and naked but I can't stand cold shoulders with a fiery passion. HATE. 

Moni - glad to see you back, girl. Catch me up on your quilting progress. And all of us up if you've updated the bathroom at all. 

Edited by kalibean
Grams. Dammit.
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I'm picking: jessika and maybeeee selina to get cut. I heard tess' solo was great. Everyone loved lacey's. Milan's made simone cry.

yes, i heard milan's was beautiful.  her costume looked gorgeous. Milan is a seriously wonderful dancer.  

Tess also blossomed a lot this year, i think she is OK too.  

• Love 1
Just now, kalibean said:

The only way I could dislike these outfits more is if one of them managed to also have a cold shoulder. Which I know is impossible but I can't stand cold shoulders with a fiery passion. HATE. 

Moni - glad to see you back, girl. Catch me up on your quilting progress. And all of us up if you've updated the bathroom at all. 

OK first, EXCELLENT observation on the outfits. WOW those are bad! Just because they're free doesn't mean you should wear them in public.

No wait, FIRST, I missed you. Second, see above. Third, see below.

Quilting is not happening, sadly. I'm SO BUSY with work. Actually. I'm just sort of busy. I'm just lazy. Lazy af. To quote the kids. That goes double for the bathroom. I need you nutty broads to inspire me. You. Complete. Me.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hummingbird24 said:

On the bubble: jessika-not because of her solo, but because she's so darn forgettable.

Selina-why keep her when you have Simone?

yuko should be on the bubble, but isn't. Everyone else is good, afaik.

?

• Love 2

If I don't try and sleep now I'll be crabby for mothers day and she hates me when im crabby lol night guys

Just now, heatherrrrz said:

If I don't try and sleep now I'll be crabby for mothers day and she hates me when im crabby lol night guys

She and me. Wait....I mean...sleep well....

(edited)

You know, I think Jenna is pretty over the top but I see Kelli and Judy asking her to stay on. She's very pretty, young, has always been in excellent shape, strong performer and seems very popular with the menfolk on social media. She's also a woman of color and that seems to be an area of struggle for the DCC. She's popular with the other ladies too, isn't she? 

Thirsty is thirsty, but I get keeping her on the squad as long as they can. Is she 23 now?

Edited by kalibean
Apparently I'm too delirious to properly use words tonight. Damn.
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

HAHAH! I am just...I don't remember this! It's delicious.

I missed this the first time around. That's great.  "Hey, I'll meet y'all at the pool. I've gotta go walk my horse." ???

• Love 2

Does anyone have an inside scoop on how Tasha did throughout the season? I miss her dreamy romance novel insta pics with her husband. Although that sparkly swimsuit horse pic might take the cake

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

18 minutes ago, LilRedHerring said:

Where's @pizzaislife?! I freaking GUFFAWED at the list with everyone's score....and fucking PIZZA'S score! DIED!!!

Well this just made my day. I have stalked these boards for years... YEARS people. And Moni is a legend

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sandiedog said:

Does that little North Korean bastard have anything to do with these results? ? 

LOL!!!!

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. No reason why it should take this long. 

• Love 1
Just now, DanceChick said:

Simone just ended her instagram live and said KJ&C are getting their makeup touched up, so it's almost time!

Let the games begin!!!!! May the odds be ever in your favor. 

• Love 5
Just now, QuiteCalM said:

I mean, your name gives me life. The "PIZZA SAYS" post absolutely made me guffaw. I was like, man, this board is gettin good again!

mmm pizza, i need some right now

• Love 1

Simone Raylee Milan and Stephanie were really fun to listen to.  Kashara came up so and they had to get off the Instagram! 

Im so nervous!!!  Also, I have a two year old crapping his pull up in my bed because he won't sleep in his own! 

#thestruggleisreal

• Love 4