Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E14: Back Where You Belong

• Start Topic

On ‎02‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:41 PM, jaync said:

I did a quick search out of curiosity, and it seems one can request that their legal name change be sealed from the public, if there's a need for their identity to be protected. However, if that's the case with Jo, it doesn't make sense why she feared having to use her former name when testifying in court.

If she legally changed her name, she would just use her new, legal name.  I'm thinking she didn't legally change it, but then you get all those "how did she get hired with a fake name, did she use the fake name in med school, etc." issue, which is why this story line is crap.

On ‎02‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:32 AM, talktoomuch said:

I wish this thread were less Why I Love/Hate Jo and more funny, insightful, snarky, angry commentary on GA.

Jo was prominent in this episode, so there's going to be a lot of talk about her.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

If she legally changed her name, she would just use her new, legal name.  I'm thinking she didn't legally change it, but then you get all those "how did she get hired with a fake name, did she use the fake name in med school, etc." issue, which is why this story line is crap.

Jo was prominent in this episode, so there's going to be a lot of talk about her.

Taking this to the Jo thread....

I am starting to hate watch Meredith.  If course she liked the old method, she was having sex with her resident, she got plenty of OR time. She never gave OR time to her interns, because she didn't need them for sex.

1 hour ago, Swim mom said:

I am starting to hate watch Meredith.  If course she liked the old method, she was having sex with her resident, she got plenty of OR time. She never gave OR time to her interns, because she didn't need them for sex.

BOOM!!!!

Meredith gets lauded for being great while april gets second guessed and dismissed. The difference between the two is Meredith had at min two people who had her best interests at heart and gave her a lot of breaks..a lot of them...her attending boyfriend/husband and the chief of surgery/her mothers lover. 

• Love 5
On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 at 0:56 PM, proserpina65 said:
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 8:32 AM, talktoomuch said:

I wish this thread were less Why I Love/Hate Jo and more funny, insightful, snarky, angry commentary on GA.

You're right. I misspoke (mistyped). I should have said i wish this forum were less about Jo.