Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: ZRTORCH

Alex tries to convince Owen of the traitor amongst them. The recruits are tasked with getting an asset out of Germany – but their target has a death wish. In the future, the terrorists resort to new means to gain information from the hostages.

Best moment of the episode:  The last scene (I didn't mean it that way), in which Alex takes on the role of schoolmarm in the office with all the hostages.  "Alright, everyone, I want you to form three lines and exit the building".  Billy, get in line.  What did I just say?  Cheez, lady.  I would have been through those doors by the time she finished that sentence.

Well they found a way to finally create tension by putting Harry in danger - which is the only thing that made me watch through to the end of the episode. He and Owen are the only ones i care about, really. Despite this though, this episode was a slog. 

1 hour ago, Dowel Jones said:

Best moment of the episode:  The last scene (I didn't mean it that way), in which Alex takes on the role of schoolmarm in the office with all the hostages.  "Alright, everyone, I want you to form three lines and exit the building".  Billy, get in line.  What did I just say?  Cheez, lady.  I would have been through those doors by the time she finished that sentence.

It's like a field trip, it might as well be with thee 'terrorists'.

2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Think I am gonna have to sue the network, or should creators. I have developed some kind of illness from all the flashing back and forth from past and present. It was seriously bad in this episode. That's all I got.

It's overdone and the writers don't actually do anything creative with it, so it just ends up being overcomplicated and convoluted than it needs to be.

14 hours ago, piequinn35 said:

How did Alex get in the room with Ryan and that guy without the other terrorists seeing her? 

"It was in the script" is literally all I've got. 

You guys, I honestly have no idea what's going on in *any* of these damn timelines anymore... and wasn't 'oh my god, the terrorists are among us and we don't know who's good and who's bad!!' totally the plot of the first few episodes? Have they so run out of plot or ideas how to fix it that they're recycling from the same season and hoping we don't notice? 

10 hours ago, leslieo54 said:

"It was in the script" is literally all I've got. 

You guys, I honestly have no idea what's going on in *any* of these damn timelines anymore... and wasn't 'oh my god, the terrorists are among us and we don't know who's good and who's bad!!' totally the plot of the first few episodes? Have they so run out of plot or ideas how to fix it that they're recycling from the same season and hoping we don't notice? 

It really makes no sense, they're just making things up and it really doesn't matter that almost all the characters are terrorists or not.

I thought it was hilarious Will put all his faith in numbers and truth serum and didn't know what to think at first when he realized Leon was lying. So it's not a very good truth serum. Plus, it totally looked like Harry was lying too. 

The best character is Harry. The actor elevates the other actors whenever he shares screen time with them.

The best character is Harry. The actor elevates the other actors whenever he shares screen time with them.

I can't seem to get this show off my DVR, so I see it occasionally, and I have to say this is the truth. He's very compelling to watch. I just can't make myself watch whole episodes of the show for him. Does that make sense?