Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: JMPALM

Owen teaches the recruits a lesson about betrayal that includes trying to get the Venezuelan consul to turn on his country; and, in the future, Alex teams with Miranda to save the hostages while President Haas plans to end the crisis once and for all.

The entire Venezuelan consulate vignette was laugh out loud terrible.  You send your student spies into an actual consulate to break the guy down? Right.  And his little girl has no security whatsoever.  Instead of JMPALM, they should have named this episode FACEPALM.

6 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

The entire Venezuelan consulate vignette was laugh out loud terrible.  You send your student spies into an actual consulate to break the guy down? Right.  And his little girl has no security whatsoever.  Instead of JMPALM, they should have named this episode FACEPALM.

And they treat it like a field trip no less.

Shelby said last episode that the terrorists are hunting AIC, so there are 2 groups, AIC is Lydia, Ryan, Leon, Diana, etc, and who are the terrorists hunting them? still a secret? What is Harry's role in this mess aside of being a double agent?

44 minutes ago, piequinn35 said:

Shelby said last episode that the terrorists are hunting AIC, so there are 2 groups, AIC is Lydia, Ryan, Leon, Diana, etc, and who are the terrorists hunting them? still a secret? What is Harry's role in this mess aside of being a double agent?

No idea and at this point doesn't really matter who's a 'terrorist' or not with all the back and forth nonsense the writers are trying to pull.  They've pulled the card one too many times that the inevitable reveal the finale isn't going to work by the time they get to it.

I enjoy the show and cast but damn this is stupid. For one, they need to get over the two timelines which only makes things more confusing. They should've taken on season 2 more like 24 and just come up with a strong plot (which they initially had) and go from there. At this point I have no clue who is good or bad and what is going on. It's ridiculous. The writer was interviewed and said the rest of the season is mostly in present day. We will see if that makes things more coherent.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:09 PM, piequinn35 said:

He has multiple roles.  1) Making my blood pressure go up whenever he's on screen.  2) Giving me the desire to slap his smug face whenever he talks 3) Making a bad show even worse.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:34 PM, deaja said:

He has multiple roles.  1) Making my blood pressure go up whenever he's on screen.  2) Giving me the desire to slap his smug face whenever he talks 3) Making a bad show even worse.

Basically being smug and annoying so of course he would have more screen time.

Ryan and Alex should teach classes on covert operations they were so professional and were almost invisible at the Venezuelan  consulate - huge eye roll! Just ridiculous, and that's saying a lot for this nonsensical show!

I don't understand how both were not immediately thrown out of the Farm for pulling such stupid stunts during the middle of an operation. 

And I don't understand why it seems like Shelby is suddenly in charge of the FBI response to what would be a massive ongoing terrorist attack.  She's what, a year or two out of Quantico?  Is there no one else more experienced?  And what the F is up with Miranda's hair?  It honestly looks like a poodle died on her head.