Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: A Tangled Web

Bort

So, this episode is sponsored by McDonalds?

I see we welcome back DJ's competitive side. I love it. Taylor and his dad are two pieces of work, but I was entertained enough.

So, I guess Lola didn't think of mentioning to Jackson and Ramona that her pet's a tarantula. That's a whole mess all around, and it was kind of obvious what would happen, since it happens on all sitcoms involving tarantulas.

Stephanie's song was pretty blah, but the Tommy/Cosmo music video part was cute.

Sometimes the meta commentary works, and then other times, it just...doesn't. 

I would have liked Stephanie's song better if she didn't sound rather flat. And if I didn't have to hear it three times.

I also didn't understand putting Tommy and the dog in the video. There's no way that would have gone viral. 

I do appreciate the break in the D.J. romance drama this episode.

19 hours ago, jmonique said:

I would have liked Stephanie's song better if she didn't sound rather flat. And if I didn't have to hear it three times.

I also didn't understand putting Tommy and the dog in the video. There's no way that would have gone viral. 

I do appreciate the break in the D.J. romance drama this episode.

You'd be surprised. People really seem to love babies and animal videos.

Jimmy is like Kelso meets Cody from Step by Step.

DJ still has that competitive streak I see. I have to say, her presentation for Max was kind of fun. I can imagine kids getting into that, although the fire at the end might have gone a bit over the top...

That video was really cute with Cosmo and Tommy. And really lame with Steph and Jimmy. What a couple of dorks. 

Fernando and DJ are a lot of fun together. I like that they are giving him plots with more of the family members, outside of Kimmy and Ramona. He has grown on me a lot this season. 

Lola and her tarantula were pretty adorable together. What, I like spiders and tarantulas too!

• Love 1

Did anyone else think that they were going to find out that Fernando got the vegetables from an organic store, therefore disqualifying Max? Both kids kind of were, anyway. The teacher called out the "parents actually did the work" bullshit when she saw it.

• Love 1