Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom Presents: Reunited

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

So the wife and I finally watched this. All I could think the entire time was "Why is this girl going through THESE CHUCKLEFUCKS in order to meet her birth mother?" Like, if you absolutely have to go through reality TV to meet your birth parent, there are so many other more professional outfits to go through. Hell, go on Maury. Why in fuck hell do you have to go through Catelynn and Tyler, of all people? They are amateur hour at best, and could actually prove to do more harm than good in this type of situation. I hope MTV doesn't follow through with this, but they probably will. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

So the wife and I finally watched this. All I could think the entire time was "Why is this girl going through THESE CHUCKLEFUCKS in order to meet her birth mother?" Like, if you absolutely have to go through reality TV to meet your birth parent, there are so many other more professional outfits to go through. Hell, go on Maury. Why in fuck hell do you have to go through Catelynn and Tyler, of all people? They are amateur hour at best, and could actually prove to do more harm than good in this type of situation. I hope MTV doesn't follow through with this, but they probably will. 

I completely agree, and especially with what I bolded.

It'd be interesting to find out how the producers set up the "interested" parties to even be involved. Was there a casting call type thing on the MTV website?

I can sit here, like anyone, and look up all kinds of shit on my computer or my phone. 

I was googling skin rashes (uggh--not recommended) last night because my daughter has one, so that MUST qualify me as a dermatologist!!!

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:25 PM, FakeAccount said:

Cate meets the birthmother, greets her with a hug and tells her with a giant smile on her face "Oh, I am so excited, I've been hearing so much about you" Like WTF Catelynn, you cry with Hazel and then you are excited to meet the person who is responsible for her pain and suffering?

She is Dr. Drew in orangutan form.

• Love 3
On 12/8/2016 at 11:01 PM, Court said:

This is not a new concept. It's been done at least twice before. I can't remember the name but it was on TLC this summer. It had two hosts both whom were adopted. Lisa? From the sound of it, it was done much better than this.

I have not seen these other shows, but to me there is a HUGE difference between reuniting a normal birth mother and child and this scenario of extreme abuse and neglect. Both these girls were severely traumatized. I don't know why they all agreed to go along with this horrible idea, but I absolutely despise MTV for setting it up and C&T for pretending this was somehow helpful to anyone. It was horrible.

• Love 5

^That's Nessa, I guess Farrah didn't want to come, but I wouldn't blame her (this time around)

Couldn't they find a bigger couch, where all 3 could sit at the same time? I'm not trying to be mean, but soon Cate will need her own couch, if she doesn't stop consuming everything she sees. And I hate it when she says that she wants to have more kids, that's why she won't try to loose the weight, when as a matter of fact she could have hard time conceiving if she is too big.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

How does one have lipo and  still look as big as Catelynn ?? What the hell did Amber ask for during her consultation ?

They both have terrible eating habits. They both sit on the couch all damn day when they are not in bed. It looks like Amber's doctor just moved her fat around . Getting 40DDD tits just adds to her looking huge. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Her lack of a proper bra is probably the thing that drives me the craziest about her (and that's saying something)! Why does a 20-something woman not care about going out in the world with her boobs so low she could tuck them into her pants? It boggles the mind. For the love of everything Holy, just get a good bra, stop wearing white-trash grandmas clothes and clean yourself up! Please!

• Love 5