Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Road to the Finale

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

What was the point of that?  This season...

The high point was watching the clips of Sketchy run his mouth about "emotional" women right after we watched the rerun of his crybaby ass quit because he couldn't deal with criticism . 

Ryan is really quite amazing for a mere 4 years of experience . I may not be a fan of New School , but I love Kelly more every day . Loved Ryan talking about her being a role model before the show began. 

Edited by azshadowwalker
  • Love 2

Really Ink Master? I guess, because of the election??

Anywho, Team KELLY, still, although she scares me a bit because SHE seems scared of everything which doesn't really match the powerful, amazing artist for whom I am rooting.

Guess it will be between Ryan and Nikki, so if that's the case, Team Ryan? She's very talented and doesn't seem quite as scary-competitive as Nikki, whom I still do not trust.

Gian could be the spoiler. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guess Kelly will be a surprise 4th place elimination and it will Gian, Ryan and Nikki in the finale.

Also, Nate? Don't say you were playing middle of the road or safe and then say in the same breath you were doing good tattoos. I know that wasn't the exact wording, but it was the gist of it. I LOVED Ryan's retort, though: These are people's SKINS they have to live with the rest of their lives. How can you do a mediocre tattoo and think that's okay?

Edited by PepperMonkey
spelling
  • Love 1

I got through the first few minutes until it sunk in that this was clip show crap and deleted. No need for me to "get to know" people I can barely tolerate as it is.

I choose to believe that the contestants are, for the most part, people who conform to standard social interactions in their daily work lives. They wouldn't have customers otherwise. But boy does this show bring out their belligerent asshole sides.

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 6

Have they ever done a filler episode because of someone leaving the competition before? It's possible I'm forgetting, but I don't remember them padding the season for Josh or Kyle's sudden disqualifications. Maybe Spike came down on them after the last time it happened, who knows.

I found it funny how no one on Nunez's team seemed happy about being on it. Other than that, throwaway episode.

Edited by Apatee
14 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

I was kinda suprised with the interview of Kevin ! I found him interesting and good player. Really not what I was expecting.

Same here.  I didn't realize how interesting and likable Kevin could be until that interview.  His baby analogy was amusing. 

Some of Dave's reactions and comments during the interviews were amusing as well.

Still, I would have preferred a real episode.

19 hours ago, Apatee said:

I found it funny how no one on Nunez's team seemed happy about being on it. Other than that, throwaway episode.

I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't read your comment before watching it... and you're right.  Kelly was pretty hilarious with her comparing Dave's eyebrows to bat wings and Nunez's to a disappointed father.  Those were some of Dave's best expressions too.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

I was kinda suprised with the interview of Kevin ! I found him interesting and good player. Really not what I was expecting.

Extremely impressed with Kevin . I was especially impressed by his complete understanding and support of the women banding together. 

• Love 2