Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: You Must Remember This

When a police officer suffers a brain injury in a car crash and can't remember who he is, James suggests a cutting-edge method to re-code the man's brain to give him back the lost memories from his past and of his wife. Also, the team attempts to help an obese woman with the aid of an appetite suppression sensor, and Zoe tries to erase security footage of her kiss with Malik.

Brookside,

I think they said that she'd been through numerous   operations only to have the fat come right back. Even though the idea of being able to implant something to curb one's appetite seems far fetched (and does nothing to eliminate what emotional issues could be feeding it), I couldn't help but feel   for the performer who is morbidly obese herself but was willing to tackle the issues her character has had to deal with.

Will the pacemaker actually prevent future strokes and heart attacks? Not forever. Moreover, I'm not sure the cop would be able to pass the physical to be reinstated.

Bored with the offtask stuff of the staff.  Who was supposed to be caring for the patients whilst all the regulars were at the bar anyway?

I know I'm not paying incredibly close attention while watching this, but had they actually told us he was a priest, or did that just get slid into the "previously on" with nothing prior?  I know we saw him praying, but lots of non-priests pray...

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:00 PM, Scott said:

I know I'm not paying incredibly close attention while watching this, but had they actually told us he was a priest, or did that just get slid into the "previously on" with nothing prior?  I know we saw him praying, but lots of non-priests pray...

I was trying to figure out the same.  Since my co-viewer and I both had to wonder at the priest mention, I'm guessing it's a deleted scene or something.

If they can implant a device inside the woman, why can't they remove the tumor? Does implanting the device via laparoscopy have fewer risks than taking the tumor out via laparoscopy?

I think I'm about to break up with this show. The science is cool (like I would know any better) and I kind of like the relationship angle, but the logic and lack of followup in each episode has been annoying.