Type keyword(s) to search

Who Killed JonBenét? (Lifetime) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The police investigation surrounding the unsolved murder of a 6-year-old beauty queen who was found dead in her family's home in 1996 is retold, spotlighting both recent and decades-old theories.

Premieres Saturday, November 5, at 8 PM ET on Lifetime.

Short of getting actors of a different race or gender, I don't think they could have found any that look less like their real-life counterparts.

Please tell me Linda Arndt didn't really visit Patsy in hospice care to try to elicit a confession.  That is just beyond words.

Edited by Mittengirl
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

That poor little girl in rigormortis turned my stomach.

Yeah, that made my jaw drop, they really got explicit with it. But one thing I realized from it was something that I've seen come up a number of times with all the other JonBenet shows. People kept asking why John Ramsey put her on the floor. Most people felt the natural thing to do would have been to put her on the couch or someplace similar, but when the detective yelled "put her down" & he immediately put her on the floor, I got it. 

• Love 1
On 11/5/2016 at 6:30 PM, Mittengirl said:

Please tell me Linda Arndt didn't really visit Patsy in hospice care to try to elicit a confession.  That is just beyond words.

Yup! But the way I heard it she went as a friendly visitor and was not going to try to pry a confession, just to be there if one happened or if Patsy wanted to unload. Lou Smit said he went for the same reason. Allegedly.

• Love 1

Short of getting actors of a different race or gender, I don't think they could have found any that look less like their real-life counterparts.

was watching some other movie before this one and thought this guy would have made a good JR. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001255/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

This show really deserves a lawsuit.  They showed so much that was WRONG.  For starters the image of the bed - they had it encrusted with urine like no one had changed a bedwetter's bed for a month.  In fact, JonBenet did not wet her bed every night.  In positions we hear it wasn't very often.  And here is a photo of her bed as it WAS found.  DRY!

bed.jpg

• Love 1