Type keyword(s) to search

Watch The Brand New Gilmore Girls Trailer That Netflix Just Dropped

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ChlcGirl said:

Yeah .. I adore Lauren but wow.  I know she is just shy of fifty and it is normal for looks to change over time but heavens.  Her looks are extremely jarring.

It really looks like there was work done.

I watched parenthood so I got use to her different look there. It was jarring to me too but not her aging, it was the work she had done.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, FictionLover said:

I watched parenthood so I got use to her different look there. It was jarring to me too but not her aging, it was the work she had done.

My adoration for Lauren is so great that I was willing to believe that her face was caused by naturally aging.

Sigh.

• Love 3
On 10/25/2016 at 1:36 PM, cantbeflapped said:

I've stayed 99% spoiler free until now.  But there's no way I'm not watching a trailer!

I'm fighting back tears every time I watch it.  I'm just so damn happy!

I was like that too, but I just caved and watched it ;).

I really can't wait for it. I'm glad that they got most if not all of the cast back.

On 10/25/2016 at 9:56 PM, TimetravellingBW said:

Joining in everyone else at wondering what they're going to do with Lorelai (and hoping they don't screw it up with more Luke/Lorelai drama). It makes sense for both Emily and Rory to be at a crossroads and reappraising their lives: There are lots of different ways they could explore Emily losing Richard and finding herself outside of being his wife, and Rory's career/life plan could go in a hundred different directions. But with Lorelai although she's upset over Richard what would his death make her rethink? Her relationship with Luke? Her career/inn owning? Living in Stars Hollow? That's all stuff integral to the show and makes sense for her character. But this trailer has given me hope they could actually pull it all off!

I could realistically see Lorelai watching her mom fall apart after losing Richard, then assessing if she'd do the same if she lost Luke (maybe not as drastic as death, but like a break up), and freaking out if she thinks she she wouldn't. 

• Love 1