Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Cast announced

From TVLine

Season 11 will be an All Star cast

♦ Gage Hubbard (Season 1) Los Angeles
♦ Tyler Green (Season 6) Litchfield, Conn.
♦ Cat Paschen (Season 6) Los Angeles
♦ Niko Gonzalez (Season 6) Los Angeles
♦ Rachael Wagner (Season 7) Los Angeles
♦ Cig Neutron (Season 7) Los Angeles
♦ George Troester (Season 7) Los Angeles
♦ Keaghlan Ashley (Season 7) Los Angeles
♦ Stella Sensel (Season 7) New York
♦ Adam Milicevic (Season 8) Los Angeles
♦ Emily Serpico (Season 8) Orlando, Fla.
♦ Logan Long (Season 8) Salt Lake City
♦ Evan Hedges (Season 9) Boulder, Co.
♦ Ben Ploughman (Season 9) Los Angeles
♦ Jasmine Ringo (Season 9) Las Vegas
♦ Melissa Ebbe (Season 10) Milwaukee

I recognize some of these right off the bat, Gage, Tyler, Cig Emily. The others I'll have to re-look at. Anyway, it should be an interesting season. I hope they have good challenges.

I really like this cast (and am shamelessly happy that supremely talented and easy-on-the-eyes Emily is coming back), so this ought to be good!  Face-Off has stepped up their game a lot the last couple of seasons, avoiding the repetitive monster-of-the-week for more interesting challenges.  I think combining that with having a season that doesn't have... how to put this delicately... "fodder" contestants will be really interesting.  The biggest downside is that when everyone is at least above average, some good people will go home too soon.

• Love 1

It's hard to remember most of the names, but their faces I remember. Emily was my favorite contestant ever--very talented, plus she reminded me of my daughter. Ben Ploughman did one of my favorite makeups with that inappropriate uncle, who was absolutely creepy and hilarious. Adam Milicevic also had a superhero I recall really liking. I'm so excited about the start of this season!

• Love 2
On 11/29/2016 at 5:13 PM, janerazor said:

It's hard to remember most of the names, but their faces I remember. Emily was my favorite contestant ever--very talented, plus she reminded me of my daughter. Ben Ploughman did one of my favorite makeups with that inappropriate uncle, who was absolutely creepy and hilarious. Adam Milicevic also had a superhero I recall really liking. I'm so excited about the start of this season!

I agree, I thought that creepy uncle was fantastic- he did incredible work on the skin tone/texture so it looked unnervingly real even with its out of proportion caricature (it reminded me of both a Ferengi and of the Yellow Bastard from the movie "Sin City").  It was an easy choice for winner, and when he did that he went way up in my estimation of him that season since he hadn't turned in much of note to that point.

Which is why I'm really looking forward to this next season: everyone will be so good- presumably better than when they first appeared- and hopefully with the stepped-up game/challenges and the always-great judges and guests, we are in for an epic competition.

• Love 1

I just looked this up a few days ago, and I'm torn.  Just to get it out of the way, if those pics on the SyFy site are accurate in the slightest, McKenzie better quit messing with her face.  As for the cast, I'm not sure.  It's been a year and the fact that they are going the second time around with previous contestants could be good (lengthening the pool even more) or bad (pool of newbies sucks).  I remember almost everyone and I do not believe I had burning ire for any of them.  Their work, maybe.  But not them as a personality.  I guess we'll see, but I'm approaching this with a very jaundiced eye.  Convince me, show. 

Well, yeah.  It's all about being so different everyone looks the same.  And some of these people have changed colors since the last time they were on, to boot, so........I told my husband, one of two things is going to happen here.  Either this is a stall while they build up the pool of new artists, because, some of these contestants were not all star quality to my opinion, OR, the pool is still really bad and this show sadly is going to bite it.  I expect to be very surprised, but I refuse to hype myself up because of some other shows I've watched.  Less than three weeks now...........

• Love 1