Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Trailer

• Start Topic

Very interesting to see the footage of Matt busting up Kenya's garage glass. I know he tried and some fans have cast aspersions on her intimating that he was violent/aggressive. Of course, we must wait to see it in context. Also, Porsha is persona non grata? Is she going to get up and walk away or will she try Kandi like she tried others with her thuggery?

glad not to see NeNe. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Very interesting to see the footage of Matt busting up Kenya's garage glass. I know he tried and some fans have cast aspersions on her intimating that he was violent/aggressive. Of course, we must wait to see it in context. Also, Porsha is persona non grata? Is she going to get up and walk away or will she try Kandi like she tried others with her thuggery?

glad not to see NeNe. 

From the looks of things, Porsha got up and walked away to avoid loosing it, so what do the others of to her, they follow her and confront her. Seriously, if she walked away, it shows improvement on her part but the others then look like they are trying to force her to get physically aggressive by following her......NUTS IMO.

• Love 6

I am not a fan of someone being called a thug when they are defending themselves or not letting other just run over them.  None of these women (yes even Kenya) are thugs or act thuggish.  Some may be overly aggressive when confronted but none should ever be considered thugs

• Love 5

So where is the line between thuggishness and over aggression? When you chase someone down to beat them vs dragging them because they waved things in your face? I think at that point, Porsha crossed the line. Despite my personal opinions, I can at least see where people were coming from with their stances supporting her in the Kenya and Cynthia situations; this most recent case is way different--she chased a guest (who was LEAVING) down an alley at a filmed Christmas party because she didn't like her choice of date. That is trifling thug behavior. There is no excusing that. 

Porsha is trash.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5
On 9/29/2016 at 0:11 AM, WireWrap said:

From the looks of things, Porsha got up and walked away to avoid loosing it, so what do the others of to her, they follow her and confront her. Seriously, if she walked away, it shows improvement on her part but the others then look like they are trying to force her to get physically aggressive by following her......NUTS IMO.

I don't think they were trying to force her to get physically aggressive, but more in the lines of all Housewives shows "confront" "resolve" "get to the bottom of" etc. That being said, knowing Porsha, they could've said, "hey leave her be, we'll work it out later," but that doesn't suit the format of their job (on the show) nor does it mean they were trying to force a fight. I think that for the most part, these women are not interested in starting physical altercations. Just not their MO, overall. 

• Love 1

I'm rewatching these seasons again, and as episode follows episode, Kenya becomes more transparent and more grating. She's not a housewife, she's never been one, she's not from Atlanta, why is she back? Is it because all she does, as Kim Fields pointed out, is instigate? Porsha certainly crossed the line but Kenya has been behind every nasty fight of major consequence since she arrived on this show. Her THs are always totally self serving and self aggrandizing. I am well aware that physical violence is a line that can't be crossed. However, in some places there are also laws that address inciting violence. Kenya is an expert at this. And her MO is always to chuck the grenade, then run for cover behind some semantic bs with her finger pointed at whomever she is trying to take down. And then play the victim "I was trying to bring everyone together/help them address their issues!! etc' . I feel sorry for her dreadful history (that i'm also tired of hearing about), but one thing a childhood like that is amazing at producing is narcissists and sociopaths. I think Bravo has signed her up again because Kenya feels that since she has been crowned Miss USA, she genuinely, legitimately feels she is more beautiful, more successful, more entitled, more fabulous, just MOORE everything. I have as much desire to see and listen to Kenya for another season as I have for Teresa Guidice. I REAAALY hope Sheree checks her. The only other ho that Kenya seemed to tread somewhat lightly around, was Nene. Kenya is insanely jealous of the actual housewives (those with husbands) and insanely jealous of friendships (like Nene and Marlo). I think she has permanent acid indigestion while Porsha drives around her African earned Rolls, when Kenya only got a Bentley out of HER African prince. Cos Kenya Moore keeps score. Her voice and false laugh are like nails down a chalkboard, at this point. She is just plain nasty and is going to be a lonely old woman. Her, Teresa and Bethenny should all have a show together and get away from this franchise. How long before it starts? I think it's usually early November?

• Love 4

I do like Kenya and know I'm of a minority opinion on this. Also I don't mind criticism or jokes made at her expense. I never get why on certain HW threads in various forums, if sometimes if someone likes one they defend them vehemently or blindly. Or  argue or fail to appreciate points others who don't like them make. It's not that black or white or serious. 

I know I've said this many times and still feel it, Kandi is so boring and brings so little in terms of story, yet I find myself interested in what will be shown w her this year. Perhaps because she seems to be the only one doing the damn thing in business and has had some big changes babywise w Ace and her daughters being grown. Even though her monotone voice through clenched teeth is sup annoying and the random squeaking and syllables cracking when she's upset is cartoonish, she still seems the most candid when she talks. Kenya and Phae are very rehearsed. Carole from RH of NY has a writer for her talking head / testimonial interview bits and that's not something appealing or to encourage, canned lines. 

I look forward to seeing Phaedra's sons. They are so cute and v sharp. 

• Love 4