Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Talk

Seems like this is how every season from here on out will start:

-Cast members arrive

-They go out to a club/act crazy,etc

-One or two of them get singled out for no apparent reason and a fight breaks out(set to dubstep music)

-After said girl stands up for herself and fights back,the producers step in and say"No fighting" or something to that effect and the girl is sent home

-Replacement arrives,cycle continues

• Love 1

And every season someone is declared "weak" because she doesn't hang out 24/7 and kissing everyone's ass.  I'm not surprised that the mom & the tiniest girl have been singled out.  I did laugh that they were so shitty at trying to throw Kailie(?) out of the house.

• Love 2

So if you don't want to act the damned fool, that makes you soft?  Oy.

The producers should be ashamed of themselves, allowing women to not only blatantly bully others but to allow them to throw their personal stuff everywhere.

Kaila ain't stupid, she is picking on Kailie because she knows good and damned well that Brynshere will shmolly-w** that ass.  Speaking of which....

Brynshere?  Putting 'sh' in front of words isn't cute dear, it is shannoying, 'kay?  If she lasts throughout the show that's gonna drive me shnuts.

Elliadria looks like that 48 year old bitch on the corner with dentures twerking for 40s.  Gotdamn but she's old looking.

• Love 2

Kailie continues to be Tabatha and Kaila's target, but the consequences are steep when the duo escalate their actions.  Meanwhile, Zee won't go down without a fight when the Gang Gang Gang ladies take aim on her.

I guess the kick to the back and young Bambi having to hide in the producer's room was just a bridge too far.

this show being what it is, I don't get too upset with the reasonless bullying HOWEVER, "I'm not a bully, she just didn't fight back." Biiiiitch. What an awful person. Her spirit is ugly!

Did Elliadria just do a Cardi B "Forevah"?  Girl, you are no Cardi B.

New chick's "drunk" laugh may be one of the most annoying sounds I've ever heard…and I've watched this show almost from the jump.

Kaila either isn't as bad as she claims, or these other ladies are nothing but negativity.  Though I do think she was right to tell Elliadria to not worry about the attention-seekers, they aren't worth the time.

• Love 1

Elliadria. Not a fan. I am like can you be original and not copy another reality show. She was extra for making a big scene about the guy saying she was a nobody. Cameras are following you around and yet no one knows you so what do you expect?! And her butt is tragic! That is the one thing Winter has on her....Winter's butt doesn't look detachable or inflatable. They were over hyping the new girl up...Yes that laugh is cringe worthy. Winter is one of those people who can not handle it when tables are turned. Suck it up Winter. Have you read all the side news about this season?

1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

I haven't read anything about this season…what's the T?

The sexual assault done by Tabatha to Kailee. She pulled Kailee's pants down and tried to kiss her thighs. (Bizarre) That was the real reason they sent her home. Kailee did an interview about it. 

I saw who was all going to be sent home but I won't say unless you want to know. 

Someone posted a sextape Tabatha made. I only saw less than 10 seconds on YouTube. It was ummmm...cheap and awful.  

WOW.  So I guess the producers haven't changed their stripes re: fighting/bullying, but at least they aren't down with sexual assault.

@DOBABYR, if you post who's going home, just put  it in spoiler tags so those who don't want to be spoiled won't be. 

11 hours ago, OnceSane said:

WOW.  So I guess the producers haven't changed their stripes re: fighting/bullying, but at least they aren't down with sexual assault.

@DOBABYR, if you post who's going home, just put  it in spoiler tags so those who don't want to be spoiled won't be. 

Spoiler

Okay I will as soon as I remember all of their names.

Zee is targeted for take down by half of the Gang Gang Gang, but the heat's on when Elliadria and Kaila are at odds.  Also, Brynesha gets an opportunity to work with a notable Los Angeles producer.

This is more of a general comment and not really related to this episode (Well I guess it could be posted in any episode thus far).  I really thought it would annoy the hell out of me every time Brynesha would add sh in front of a word.  However, I ended up finding it funny.  Especially, when she said the word shdaughters.  That to me is very funny, it really should not be but it is.

9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

This is more of a general comment and not really related to this episode (Well I guess it could be posted in any episode thus far).  I really thought it would annoy the hell out of me every time Brynesha would add sh in front of a word.  However, I ended up finding it funny.  Especially, when she said the word shdaughters.  That to me is very funny, it really should not be but it is.

Sometimes it is sha-funny to me...sometimes not. I find it odd that I don't really care for her. I saw her on social media. She has cut her dreads off. She has that Instagram model look. Lace front...heavy make up....

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DOBABYR said:

Sometimes it is sha-funny to me...sometimes not. I find it odd that I don't really care for her. I saw her on social media. She has cut her dreads off. She has that Instagram model look. Lace front...heavy make up....

I honestly do not care for any of them so far.  Maybe Kailie but I am not sure that is the case either.  This is odd because by this point there is always one or two girls that I really like, but so far not so much. 

I loved Elliadria & Kaila's fight because I love when the first-formed alliance turns on each other.  Kaila pretended like she cared about Tabatha going too far, but this week proved that a lie.  The fight looked fairly matched at least.

And I'm not a fan of bullies, but Kailie only NOW talking about popping off if Elliadria leaves & Kaila stays?  Way to stick up for yourself.  She may see herself on-screen and come ready to throw bones come reunion time.

New girl was less annoying this week, I wanted her to win that eating contest.  And I liked how much fun most of the girls had with the roller derby.

• Love 1
On 10/12/2016 at 11:38 AM, OnceSane said:

I loved Elliadria & Kaila's fight because I love when the first-formed alliance turns on each other.  Kaila pretended like she cared about Tabatha going too far, but this week proved that a lie.  The fight looked fairly matched at least.

And I'm not a fan of bullies, but Kailie only NOW talking about popping off if Elliadria leaves & Kaila stays?  Way to stick up for yourself.  She may see herself on-screen and come ready to throw bones come reunion time.

New girl was less annoying this week, I wanted her to win that eating contest.  And I liked how much fun most of the girls had with the roller derby.

Kailee is supposed to be in that underdog role that you root for but it is a no for me. I mean they film for an extremely short amount of time and this season was filmed in half the time other seasons were fimed, so that means the initial bully scenes were probably not even 2 days long. She gets little sympathy from me only because she signed up for the Bad Girls but allowed herself to get kicked in the back and possibly sexually assualted then turn to her acting like the big bad wolf. 

Zee sounded crazy saying Winter was getting karma when you continue to fight someone (Talone/Dreads) half your size and either you are drawing or losing...walking away with black eyes and marks all over your face.

I wonder if Life Coach Laura is going to be on this season.  That woman annoys me to no end.  I mean she acts like some sort of therapist, yet she is just a damn life coach.

I am not going to lie, I liked seeing Winter get hit.  She just comes across as such an asshole.

No comments yet... I think that is a metaphor for how washed up and tired this show is. For being all about the instagram likes in the premise, they sure aren't incorporating social media much. At least Laura the Life coach hasn't reared her ugly head. To be relevant, the show formula needs a mega overhaul.

• Love 1

The ladies' survival skills are put to the test, after which newcomer Kandyce duels with an OG. Meanwhile, Zee attempts to make amends with her roomies, only to realize she can be at peace with herself without anyone's approval.

I liked Zee getting everyone out of their element and the girls actually having a decent time!  Of course that was helped by the "cute" instructors.

Kandace is beautiful!  But I'm not sure she's starting shit with Kaila because Kaila sucks or because she needs a storyline.

• Love 1

The Bad Girls put their drama aside when their best friends come to visit; while Zee sets her sights on personal growth, Kaila and Kandyce go head to head, resulting in another empty bed in the house.

I was shocked at how protective they were of their VIP space at the club! If anyone else had 2 friends there visiting, they would probably throw a fit if the other girls didn't let them party with them. It's not like Zee was inviting random people, they were her besties. Good on Zee for keeping her cool and choosing her battles though. 

• Love 1

I watched Watermelon, but mostly because I'm on maternity leave and sometimes there is nothing to do while the baby sleeps and I've already watched all my other shows. 

These girls are so boring! I did lol at Adryan being kicked out for being a bitch to the crew, is that a bad girl first?

I also enjoyed how aghast the "ladies" were about the one new girl who doesn't drink. Like how could you possibly have fun without alcoholic beverages?? Fact: it is possible to have sober fun... Hard to fathom, I know

I watched, I was not impressed.  Adryan's attitude wasn't a problem until all her buddies left and the producers realized she is boring--and there's no need to take vitriol from a boring chick.

Kandyce creeped me out with her aggressive approach to "getting" Brynesha.  And it seems like this is her normal M.O.  I don't think the producers would have let that go on so long had she been male.  I'm sure security would have stepped in and kicked her out.

That was the weirdest argument.  It really did seem more like Brynesha was more in her feelings about being thought of as gay...because why not just tell Kandyce she's doing too much? Instead it's all, "I'm NOT gonna fall in love, I'm NOT gonna blah blah blah".

But Kandyce is way over aggressive and troubled.

I wasn't surprised that no one said anything, weak ass "bad girls".  Kandyce is gonna catch a case in the future because she thinks sexual aggression is okay because she's a chick/lesbian.  

I liked the roast, but it was too nice.  I'll bet it would have been brutal if the girls who left were still there.

• Love 1