Type keyword(s) to search

Watch The Latest Trailer For Season 3 Of Younger

Primetimer

I guess I'll jump in to see where this goes but after last season.. I'm just kind of iffy on it. I'm curious to see how long they can keep the show going without people finding out about Liza and hopefully they won't pull anymore stunts on having a crane fall on somebody again. I'm also over Josh and him bailing out on Liza only to come back in the last couple minutes of the finales each season. It's not cute anymore. He's either cool with the situation or not.

Eh, I'm along for the romp, I don't take the show too seriously and Charles is my eye candy so I'm good.

I do think it's becoming more of a stretch to find Liza a believable 26 at this point.  The show has been on the air long enough that she should be at least 27 by now, LOL.

• Love 2

Eh, I'm along for the romp, I don't take the show too seriously and Charles is my eye candy so I'm good.

I do think it's becoming more of a stretch to find Liza a believable 26 at this point.  The show has been on the air long enough that she should be at least 27 by now, LOL.

The woman in the photo above is supposed to be 26? Seriously? Talk about your suspension of disbelief!

• Love 3
On 9/3/2016 at 5:40 PM, Snarklepuss said:

You would think, right? 

I wish there wasn't so much emphasis on her age. People just don't talk about age ALL THE TIME at work. In fact, work is one of the places you make friends who are in completely different age brackets and lifestyles. And people just don't go rummaging through someone's HR file to blurt out their age. SMH. 

I know, I know, it's TV. And I can't wait for this little show to be back on the air. 

• Love 1