Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Love at First Fight

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I think the point is that none of the other grandkids actually carry the Kardashian name, Mason and Reign Disick and Saint West.  So they aren't technically marching the Kardashian name forward.  And let's be honest, Kris values that name over literally everything else to the point when she was going to change her married name to her exes name while still married! 

Tyga brought that point up and Kourtney jokingly said she could change Reign and Mason's last name. But it's the male bloodline that means something to Kris, now that Caitlyn is pretty much out of the picture, she's obsessed with her deceased hubby, if she could change her name and not alienate her younger two kids, she would be Kris Kardashian in a heartbeat. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I think the point is that none of the other grandkids actually carry the Kardashian name, Mason and Reign Disick and Saint West.  So they aren't technically marching the Kardashian name forward.  And let's be honest, Kris values that name over literally everything else to the point when she was going to change her married name to her exes name while still married! 

All they have to do is start using mommy's last name as their last name & bam!, they're Kardashians.

9 minutes ago, GaT said:

All they have to do is start using mommy's last name as their last name & bam!, they're Kardashians.

True, but there's a difference. On their birth certificates, the last name is Disick. And I don't think Scott would be pleased. 

• Love 3

Scott was sitting there when Kourtney made the crack about changing the kids names so Rob's child wouldnt be the heir to the Kardashian name and yeah he didnt look pleased.  Of course he added humor by saying "I'm sitting right here you sick---" and they bleeped him so..lol

In the preview of Rob and BC's show there's a part where it looks like Chyna is talking to a therapist or something and she's crying. I was just thinking recently I hope for the sake of this new baby Rob starts regular counseling. It was Kim of all people who pointed out in the preview that depression is no joke and wondered what would happen when the baby comes.  Because these people are fools if they really believed this whole "love saved Rob" thing they keep harping on.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Scott was sitting there when Kourtney made the crack about changing the kids names so Rob's child wouldnt be the heir to the Kardashian name and yeah he didnt look pleased.  Of course he added humor by saying "I'm sitting right here you sick---" and they bleeped him so..lol

In the preview of Rob and BC's show there's a part where it looks like Chyna is talking to a therapist or something and she's crying. I was just thinking recently I hope for the sake of this new baby Rob starts regular counseling. It was Kim of all people who pointed out in the preview that depression is no joke and wondered what would happen when the baby comes.  Because these people are fools if they really believed this whole "love saved Rob" thing they keep harping on.

Love didn't save Lamar, it's not going to save Rob. At least not the Kardashian kind of love!.

i think the woman Chyna is talking to is a friend or maybe her mom. The one who talks about the wall Chyna has up around her?

Funny Kim talking about depression, she's always said previously that Rob is just lazy. 

I think he has been diagnosed as clinically depressed but Kris is reluctant to put in out there. Preferring the " in a bad place" diagnosis. 

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:07 PM, Tara Ariano said:

Chyna looks like a duck.  Is this due to fillers?  Or is she just duck-like?  The top of her face is sloped down and then you get to the bottom and it fills out.  All I see is duck.

Duck.jpg

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2