Type keyword(s) to search

Pick Your Favorite Character!

Who do you like best   POLL OPEN

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tend to almost always judge a show on the quality of its female cast so this one is top notch for me.  The women are awesome.  My favorites are (in this order) Android, Five, Two.  I still haven't warmed up to Nyx yet.   Of the men I think my favorite is Three.

• Love 1

Three for me. I tend to warm up to female characters easier, but Two is kinda too guarded for me to enjoy her. Three is a character type I tend to enjoy, plus the actor grew into the role well enough.

I voted for One, without him I would say Android. 

New comparison:

One, and  Medic:  D'Artagnan

Two, and Nyx:  M'Lady De Winter

Three:  Porthos

Four:  Aramis

Five: Constance

Six:  Athos

If the poll was for least favorite, I would say Three definitely.

I'm surprised to say it's Three because I started out hating him. I thought he was going to be this show's Rodney McKay (RIP Stargate: Atlantis) who I loathed every second of every appearance he ever made and had to stop watching Atlantis because of him. But where I never stopped wishing someone would pull out a weapon and reduce McKay to a smoking heap of component elements, I'm enjoying Three for how becoming a member of a team has eaten into his brash "me first" attitude and how that occasionally confuses him. Also his sense of humor. He's still scary underneath by nurture but also a nice guy by nature. He's developing quite nicely.

Edited by CoderLady
  • Love 1

I can't pick one. And I think that's a credit to the show. 

One of the reasons I picked up this show is because I like Roger Cross. And I still like Six, but I grew to like the rest of the crew as well. Except for One, but he's dead (for now).

I also thought I wouldn't like Nyx intruding on our merry band of misfits, but the last couple of episodes won me over. (It doesn't hurt that Melanie Liburd is gorgeous.)

• Love 1