Type keyword(s) to search

Victor Arroyo: The Comeback Kid

Paul to Victor: "They are all working together. We are sitting ducks. They are all going to get freaked out.. I am telling you right now do not tell anyone you won."
Victor: "I don't think so bro"

This is a non-spoiler discussion thread for BB18 HG Victor.

Vic has to let go of that 9-1 eviction vote.  Don't rub it in when nominating people.  And don't throw Mardi Gras beads at the women nominated.

Does he not know "expect the unexpected?"  America will not feed this guy's ego with a Care Package that has a special game power.  He has dug his own grave.  No one in the BB House can help him now.  Just a matter of time.  I feel sorry for whomever has to share the Jury House with this guy.

Victor is winning a lot of comps, and he may be making himself into big target again.  And he publicly made Paulie a deadman walking (as of now; we'll find out if it comes to fruition on tonight's live show).  Taking-out Victor would score major points on a resume for the Jury. 

• Love 1
On 9/13/2016 at 5:36 PM, Machiabelly said:

Anyone know what his chest tattoo means? 

On 9/14/2016 at 11:26 AM, Nashville said:

Apparently it translates to "Third time's NOT a charm".  ;>

It's Greek. It's the name of the Greek god Eros, the God of Love.  Apparently, Victor has a rather high opinion of his sexual prowess.

• Love 1