Type keyword(s) to search

Ben Robinson: Sexy Chef With a Side of Sarcasm

Zena
  • Start Topic

Ben is one hell of a sexy man.  His voice is so sexy and his accent makes it even more irresistible.  If he called me "darling" I would be unbelievably happy.  The way he moves and his sense of humour just add to his appeal.  Yummy!

• Love 1

I totally agree that "Ben is Sexy", however, can we come up with a better thread title for him? One more in keeping with the usual style, like: "Chef Ben Robinson: Serves Sarcasm with a Side of Sexy" or  "Chef Ben Robinson: His Wit Comes with a Side of Sexy" or something like that. He deserves our best effort!

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 2

What helps Ben is that he's upfront about the fact that he's only looking for tail. He's not promising the world to the women he beds.

Julia's reaction to Ben was just bizarre. I think she was bullied by some posh guy in her youth.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2
On Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 11:35 PM, methodwriter85 said:

Julia's reaction to Ben was just bizarre. I think she was bullied by some posh guy in her youth.

Julia said that her father had a posh upbringing. I think it was his side of the family that gave her the complex about how regular and prole she was. She really did seem to go from fine to nuclear meltdown pretty quickly and to me that indicates serious relationship or family.

24 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I just figured out why Ben grates on me so much.  It's his Beavis and Butthead laugh.  That laugh can be enduring on a teenage boy or even a "man" in his VERY early twenties, however, it is annoying in a grown ass man.

It's lecherous and awful.  And his hair is seriously fug.

• Love 2