Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: Zoe Saldana vs. Zachary Quinto

Actors Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto go head-to-head for lip sync supremacy with two rounds of performances and big surprises.

Remember, it's a special hour-long episode this week, and airs two hours earlier, at 8pm Eastern.  So set your DVRs...... now!

• Love 1
(edited)

Four good performances but I think I would have chosen Zach.  I think Zoe's first performance was slightly better than Zach's first performance but his second was much better than her second, which bored me. 

Edited by Irlandesa

That was Cindy Crawford naked in that tub... and yes, she went there.  She has never been afraid of going there, especially since she did it in the original Freedom video.

Excellent performance by ZQ of Freedom.  Sadly, Cindy did steal a bit of thunder from him, but it was still a fantastic performance.  And for once Chrissy was able to contribute to the show in a helpful way.  She got to dance with Cindy and the other models during that performance.  Good for her.

• Love 2

Has someone done Work It before? Personal preference, but if we're choosing from Missy's catalogue, that would have been more fun for me to watch.

17 minutes ago, messyone15 said:

Her legs are AMAZING!

Even I was like, damn that's hot. At 50, is Cindy the oldest celebrity to be featured on LSB?

• Love 1

Cindy Crawford is 50.

Paula Abdul is 53.

But Clark Gregg is 54.  He's the oldest, and he performed. 

and for the record, Chili from TLC is 45.  She has not aged AT ALL.

• Love 1

I weirdly care more about spoilers for this show than most others, so when Cindy Crawford first came into view, I literally thought it was her daughter. Damn. 

I also want to give a shout-out to T-Boz because she also looks great, just bigger next to Zoe Saldana and Chili. I bet she's still small for a full-sized person!

• Love 1