Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Maddie and Mackenzie Say Goodbye

• Start Topic

I guess I was the only one who watched this, lol.  

Well, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I kind of enjoyed it.  It was nice to see Abby, Maddie and Mackenzie actually interact.  I can also totally see why Maddie has been successful in the "business" -- she interviews well, she's sure of herself, she comes off as nice but also a little too cool and snarky.  I actually thought she came off much nicer then she is sometimes portrayed as on the show.  Especially when she was talking about how Melissa shows off about her to the other moms and she hates it, and about all the amazing kids who come and do hip hop at the ALDC now, and how much she's learned from them, and how she likes watching Mackenzie dance, etc. 

I admit to watching it, too, because I didn't watch the moms reunion or the girls reunion the past two weeks.  I learned a couple things I didn't know, mainly that it was the girls' dad, Kurt, was the one who knew Abby from HS and brought the girls to Abby for lessons.  I did LOL when Mack asked where Abby goes at night, and Maddie says "McDonalds...".  Mack goes "Stop!" under her breath. and Maddie says, "No, she really DOES go there", totally serious.  But again, the girls aren't leaving Abby, so this prolonged goodbye is moot.

I watched too, and I did enjoy seeing the girls interact with Abby. As horrible as Abby is, she seems to have a decent relationship with them (more than the other girls anyway). But even Abby thinks they are dragging out this good bye.

MacKenzie seemed less bratty than she did with the interview she did with Melissa last season.

I also watched it.  I enjoyed this one actually.  They could have just done this and skipped where the girls all said goodbye, and done the regular moms dish all like they usually do without the goodbye to Melissa.  And it was nice to see Abby in this one.  More refreshing than how we usually see Abby.