Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12 Spoilers, Speculation and Anticipation

• Start Topic

normasm, you are evil, EVIL.... I love it :D

and what's in the snow globe?  Body parts, flying around in the snow over a tiny little Washington DC 

Edited by ReidFan
hit send before done
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, normasm said:

What if the show is not renewed and the last episode features Reid in a chair at Bennington, looking at a snow globe, having daydreamed it all? 

Seriously?

Shades of St. Elsewhere.  Just think of all the young actors from that show, and where they are now----bet it seemed like a dream to them, too!  

• Love 2
23 hours ago, ReidFan said:

normasm, you are evil, EVIL.... I love it :D

and what's in the snow globe?  Body parts, flying around in the snow over a tiny little Washington DC 

For some reason that made me think of a Robot Chicken episode where the characters were commenting on how serene and beautiful the snow was and then it showed things from the perspective of the snowflakes-- which were screaming about how they were falling to their deaths and then they screamed more when people walked on them. LOL.

On 1/14/2017 at 4:10 PM, ReidFan said:

what if (here I go again) if it's *Diana* not Spencer who's hallucinating this?

That would be interesting if she were the one having the dream. If Reid is having the dream it would either be while he is recovering from something or maybe he just keeps napping on the jet? LOL.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, zannej said:

That would be interesting if she were the one having the dream. If Reid is having the dream it would either be while he is recovering from something or maybe he just keeps napping on the jet? LOL.

Well there was a picture tweeted of a hospital room set. :-D The one with the care bear card (IF that room is for any of the team members, my bet is on Garcia being the giver of that card) in it, lol. Whatever it is, the next several episodes hopefully will be very interesting.

hospital room cm.jpg

Edited by autumnmountains
  • Love 1
On 1/14/2017 at 5:27 PM, normasm said:

What if the show is not renewed and the last episode features Reid in a chair at Bennington, looking at a snow globe, having daydreamed it all? 

Seriously?

WAIT.  Would he be at Bennington as a visitor or a resident?

???

Edited to add:  I would so not be ok with this.

Edited by Droogie
  • Love 3

Intriguing. News to me that she'll also be in episode 20. I thought she was just in the upcoming 3 eps. Makes more sense if she's going to die like some are saying, that it comes at the end of the season. 

• Love 1

It could be, but the problem I have with that is that for a character death to have the desired impact, it needs to be done with a character that's left an impact and who's story is "concluded"- otherwise, it just feels hokey or exploitative.

Truth be told, the only character whose death could be reasonably sold would be Rossi's- the rest just wouldn't work.

Kill off JJ or Garcia, and many will call it a "relief".

Kill off Alvez, Walker or even Tara and they become "the characters that were just there to be killed".

Kill off Prentiss, and people will wonder why she was brought back.

Kill off Reid and the Internet will sharpen their pitchforks. I know I will.

That leaves Rossi. I think most of us agree his time is "up", even though he's a likeable guy. He hardly contributes anymore, and when he does, it's as a sage that, at this stage, has run its course.

It'll be sad to see him go, but I believe ultimately we can accept it- at least I will.

Put it this way- Rossi dying would be the only death where I would not be angry at the show for doing it.

I realize I haven't brought up the secondary characters like Will or Cruz or Joy, but I'm not sure any of them are developed enough that their deaths would really "work". Sure, it would give a main character some angst, but that doesn't last long and, truth be told, I'm tired of characters whose only function is to die.

I want more out of my characters- otherwise, why have them in the first place?

• Love 6

:::reading through the guest stars list, the woman who played Traci Abbott on the Young and the Restless since, forever, is in this episode :)::::

spoilers..

Spoiler

hmm Spencer brings his mom home. He's *never* gonna have a gf/personal life!

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

:::reading through the guest stars list, the woman who played Traci Abbott on the Young and the Restless since, forever, is in this episode :)::::

spoilers..

Reveal hidden contents

Could this actress play a nurse? Or someone who takes care of Diana.

• Love 1

I think so, Smoker. She's um, er, a large woman, so I don't think she'd be a romantic interest for anyone (TV doesn't seem to think large women are lovable....) but yeah, I totally see her as Diana's nurse, or the nursing home CEO etc...

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

spoilers..

Hide contents

Then I better get cracking on the second chapter of my fan fiction.

1 hour ago, ReidFan said:

spoilers..

Hide contents

?????

• Love 1

I seem to have inspired an uptick in pitchfork sales...go me. :P

Also, perhaps the mods can clarify this, but because this is a thread that's about spoilers we don't need the spoiler tag on any post in this thread.

• Love 5

yeah, that was me. And I'm trying to get in the habit of using the spoiler thing, because sometimes I'm not paying attention to what thread I'm in and I've posted what amounts to a spoiler in a thread where it shouldn't be, so it's a pre-emptive thing with me :D

and Canadian Tire thanks you for the additional pitchfork sales this week 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

I know not everyone would agree, However, If the bulk of this episode were to play out with that of Reid and his mom in his apartment that'd be okay with me, provided of course Reid would be able to work on this case with the team. Also if I remember correctly hieroglyphs that is ancient writing isn't it. And wasn't Diana at one time a teacher of ancient history. I do wonder what the possibility is of her having a couple of lucid moments and possibly give some sort of insight to Reid that might be helpful towards solving this case.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MMC said:

I know not everyone would agree, However, If the bulk of this episode were to play out with that of Reid and his mom in his apartment that'd be okay with me, provided of course Reid would be able to work on this case with the team. Also if I remember correctly hieroglyphs that is ancient writing isn't it. And wasn't Diana at one time a teacher of ancient history. I do wonder what the possibility is of her having a couple of lucid moments and possibly give some sort of insight to Reid that might be helpful towards solving this case.

she was a literature professor and Proust  (sp)  buff IIRC :)

• Love 1

Well we never really got her complete credentials. I guess its not out of the realm of possibility that she could have some expertise there too... or maybe it's just Reid himself that knows heiroglyphics. Remember in The Fisher King he knew about the sundial...?

Wouldn't it be cool if he called Alex for a consult?

• Love 1