Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: A New York Family Affair

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, LizzyCW said:

Such cringe-worthy awkwardness when Caitlyn kept saying to Lamar that lots of changes have happened and they 'need to talk.' I don't know what I was sensing there --- Was Caitlyn concerned with how Lamar viewed her now? Was she genuinely concerned about Lamar and didn't know how to express it?

Thoughts?

It was, as ginger90 said, Caitlyn making it all about Caitlyn.  What I found funny was both Kris and Khloe asking Caitlyn "What are you talking about?"  And Caitlyn, pro that she is at getting what she wants, never batted an eyelash - she just kept staring at Lamar in what I found to be an aggressive nature, like she was waiting for Lamar to blink, or slip up, so Caitlyn could pounce on him.  Now I am no fan of this family, but at that point I do wish Khloe would've quietly asked Caitlyn to back the hell off.  I find Caitlyn to be incredibly confrontational, and a family dinner where Lamar is just getting out and meeting her for the first time was not the place to proclaim, "Oh, Lamar, we need to talk about all the changes!  My changes!  All of my changes!"  

Caitlyn is a jerk, and now she's got me defending Lamar and Khloe.  Super.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 13
(edited)

The greater part of the average K-J day is spent primping, photo shopping and posting images

Don't forget noshing on salads. Store bought, of course. Because making your own salad is just so. Damn. Exhausting. Especially when you all have personal chefs.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, KillerTofu said:

What on earth is happening with Jonathan's face/head? Is he ok? 

I am quite sure that he is NOT ok.  In any way, shape or form.

14 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Caitlyn is a jerk, and now she's got me defending Lamar and Khloe.  Super.

Agree to your whole post, but this especially.  I am at anger-level-red with Caitlyn, which makes my anger-level-orange for Khloe pale in comparison.

Why is she acting like that?  I watched a bit of her Call me Cait show and she is INSUFFERABLE on that.  Entitled, know-it-all, needing all of the attention. 

• Love 5

And what's worse is that Kris, in the past, has talked about how her family never knew the real Bruce, and that he could be cold and stubborn as all get out.  We didn't really see too much of that side of Bruce when he and Kris were married, and I tended toward seeing Bruce as the hen-pecked husband and Kris as full of crap.  Now?  Was Kris telling the truth all along?  Because Caitlyn's aggressiveness and ice-cold demeanor is now on full display.  She is insufferable to watch when she interacts with her family.  The only one who seems to tolerate her is Kim, because Kim acts the exact same way.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

That's what happens when you spend so much time so firmly squeezed inside Kimmie's ass...

Kind of like the grapefruit Kendall was squeezing in her Calvin Klein ad?