Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Shakedown

• Start Topic

See, that is my issue in thinking that this is definitely fake...that they can't all be great actors.

So yeah, it is very possible Jeff got hit because man, he certainly acted like someone who got hit who hasn't been in too many fights.

It is why this show is so confusing to me. Some of it seems SO damn set up and fake and some of it seems very real.

Despite me thinking this show may not be 100% real I look forward to this train wreck every Thursday night.

• Love 5

As a lover of Jail/prison shows ( Lockup<3) I was so looking forward to this show but can't seem to get into it and may remove it from my DVR lineup.

Observations : Can't believe Tami is LEO ; Manson Lamps Robert teaches children ? I can't wrap my head around that ; did you know Maryums dad is Mohammed Ali ?? Hahaha. Laila is the only offspring I've heard of.

What is LEO?

http://www.poptower.com/tami-ferraiuolo-caught-red-handed-picture-106520.htm

Well now--here's yet ANOTHER reality "star" on yet another "reality" show--drumroll--it's Tami!

So, for those keeping score--so far we have Tami, Robert, and Babs all listed in IMDB, and having had some experience in front of the camera in some type of reality TV, or as "actors".  Surprise, surprise. Wonder if Deputy Scottie knew she has acting skills, too? :)

So disappointed. I had some hope that these might be real people in a real jail for a real reason of ferreting out problems in the Clark County Jail.  Why oh why do I allow myself to get sucked into these pretend "reality" TV shows?  Only setting myself up for inevitable disappointment.

• Love 2

Someone mentioned it and I noticed it too. Zac seem to have rock on all the time. I don't know if it is those pants. He's a hot marine. Though he looks better clean cut like his orientation. Lucky wife. Lol.

I think everyone things were searched. Love Zac but he needs to realize that he's in jail like everyone else there. You could see that he has temple when they mess with something that he loves. Plus Isaiah radio was broken. Isaiah does not have much compared to Zac. Zac looks like he has been there for year hoarding shit and making himself home while Poor Isaiah only has his cover, radio, and plastic container.

I don't know that I want to go there, but couldn't the Zac situation be caused by the clothing? The pants that everyone wears all look very loose and shapeless, and I think the underwear is as well.  Maybe Zac just needs, um, more support?

Sneak preview of the next episode tonight.

I don't know that I want to go there, but couldn't the Zac situation be caused by the clothing? The pants that everyone wears all look very loose and shapeless, and I think the underwear is as well. Maybe Zac just needs, um, more support?

Yeah I think it's the clothes. I honestly didn't even notice until it was brought up here; my husband often wears similar sweatpants and that's pretty much what he looks like wearing them.

• Love 1