Type keyword(s) to search

Below Deck Mediterranean Preview Special

• Start Topic

It was a good preview. Everyone seemed to have no problem bitching about each other right out of the gate so it can only get better from here.

The only person that really bothered me is the second in command, he has a huge chip on his shoulder. It's not only the condescending way he speaks to the crew but it's his body language as he's doing it. Finger pointing, leaning in to intimidate, the voice inflection...this dude is waay to into himself.

Let's go!

• Love 1

Caught about 2 minutes of the preview.  The American blonde chick (stewardess?) who said she hated Greece because of "this and that" and that everything was so OLD?  She said something like "I hate the buildings because they are so old ?!"  Yeah.  She looks like a straight-up dip shit.   Can't wait to see Ben again.

I missed this! So, is Ben the only one on this series that was on the original BD? I know it was kinda confusing if Connie was on this show or if she was being asked to go to the Med on an unfilmed charter by Captain Lee. I'm guessing there is a different captain this time too?

Ben is the only crew that is the same, it's also a different boat. Connie was asked by Captain Lee to crew the boat across the Atlantic so it could be there for the Med charter season but wasn't necessarily going to crew there and they won't be on this show which was filmed before the BD season.

• Love 1