Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: If It Ain't Burke, Don't Fix It

• Start Topic

Man, these episode titles...

Wouldn't "If it ain't Brooke, don't fix it" be marginally better, if you had to do that joke. Or how about "The Cox Crows Three Times"? "The Moore You Know"? "Hello Molly"? "Routh and Ready"? "Schlesinger's Cat"?

• Love 2

That was a bad beat on the final round. Started off really good, I was sure they were going to go all the way, and then the one-two punch of Eva Mendes and Danica Patrick hit.

Really don't like Scary Poppins, but the rest of the games were okay. Iliza was definitely the best player, if a bit too hyper. Brandon Routh was good too, but so quiet I kept forgetting he was there. Which is something I wish I could do with Molly, Brooke and Shemar...

Edited by BobH

Brandon Routh was surprisingly good. I always feel sorry for this guy, he was all set to be the next big Superman franchise star and then Superman Returns all but ruined his career. And yet he's gotten a lot of TV work since then so, I guess he's doing OK. Jane kept referring to him playing The Atom and I had to look up what show she was talking about (never heard of it before but don't watch any CW shows). 

Molly Sims - not so good. Is she really one of the hosts on The View now? What is it with that show and their need to represent the Dumb Blonde perspective? 

• Love 1

I have never heard of the show The Vanilla Ice Project. I hate Smash the Buzzer and thought Shemar was ridiculous falling down all the time. Love when Iliza said, "Are you going to tuck and roll every time you answer?"

I never thought much of Brandon Routh's looks, but he's so much more attractive when he smiles. I discovered that also is true of Theo James.

I haven't heard of Iliza Schlesinger either, but she was really good. I was very impressed with her helpful clue in the final game -- "Don't be a ..." Then Rebecca says, "Hater! Bill Hader!"

Edited by peeayebee

I have only seen Shemar Moore in Criminal Minds. Does he usually dress so hipster when he is not acting?

Yes. But I still love him since he was a 5th year when I was a freshman at the same college

Edited by Aliconehead
  • Love 1

Brandon Routh was surprisingly good. I always feel sorry for this guy, he was all set to be the next big Superman franchise star and then Superman Returns all but ruined his career. And yet he's gotten a lot of TV work since then so, I guess he's doing OK. Jane kept referring to him playing The Atom and I had to look up what show she was talking about (never heard of it before but don't watch any CW shows). 

Molly Sims - not so good. Is she really one of the hosts on The View now? What is it with that show and their need to represent the Dumb Blonde perspective?

I feel bad for Routh too. I recently found an email i sent to a buddy talking about how much i liked superman returns after seeing it in theatre. Even now i think it was better than Man of Steel. Plus it made more at the box office than Batman Begins. It just had so much baggage i think from all the other failed Superman projects that unless it was perfect and made a ton of money it had no chance.

Edited by Kel Varnsen