Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: A Party for Tarzan

Such a wonderful episode. WHY IS NEXT WEEK THE FINALE?!

Gary's origin! Of course the Monarch's old henchman were dumb as rocks. And we got more Blue Morpho backstory, too. He had every kind of sex with Dr. Z and he never knew it was Blue Morpho in disguise.

Interesting that Monarch doesn't miss his regular costume. Figured when Gary dropped the Blue Morpho suit at the cleaners it was going to be Enzo, and Rusty would run into it, wear it, get shot, and be saved by the Monarch having enough foresight to make it bulletproof.

We have another Marvel spoof villain in Wandering Spider, the Doc Ock analogue. I got a feeling Gary didn't kill him, he just buried the robot legs.

Such a wonderful episode. WHY IS NEXT WEEK THE FINALE?!

WhatWhatWHAAAAT?!?!?!?

It makes sense that Blue Morpho tricked Doctor Z with his disguise. Jonas Venture fooled the Fraternity of Torment with his Fangdragon disguise.

• Love 1

I loved all the other seasons of TVB, but this season is just not doing it for me.  I was excited when it started but each new episode grabs my interest less and less.  I found myself not paying attention and for the last 2 weeks, I bailed out before the end.  I think the focus on the Guild ain't doing it for me.  

I did get a smile at Dr. Venture's star crush on Christopher Lambert.  I will always remember Christopher in the Tarzan movie from years ago... he made quite an impression on me in that role.  Woof

Edited by patty1h

Every now and then I forget what a bunch of tremendous assholes Jonas and the old Team Venture were, and then the show gives me a flashback to remind me.

Monarch had a plan go right for a change! I'm stunned.

I knew Rusty wasn't much of a super-scientist, but thinking that you need protective gear to watch a lunar eclipse? I knew better than that when I was in fifth grade.

I feel sorry for Dr. Mrs.the Monarch. No matter how the Morpho thing plays out, she's likely to get hurt now.

ETA: I'm spending too much time thinking about this show. Monarch and Gary invaded my dreams last night. And would not leave.

Edited by Sandman87
  • Love 2
I got a feeling Gary didn't kill him, he just buried the robot legs.

I think making him record the voice mail was the "proof". "Hey, you're done, or I kill you. Record this message and walk away."

I have no idea why they brought in Christopher Lambert. I thought it was fantastic.

Loved the flashbacks - even Dr. Girlfriend was in there!

For a minute I had Gary Fisher confused with Bobby Fisher and my mind was totally blown. That's the second time 24 has been in this season too.

The only thread that didn't make sense was that Brock was supposed to be on guard. But he was quiet during the briefing so maybe he considered it unnecessary.

I don't think The Monarch bulletproofed the coat - I'm guessing Blue Morpho did that.

For the finale I think we get some tie in between Rusty and The Monarch's parentage. That would be a great way for the flashbacks to pay off.

A head's up about the finale, it's gonna be like the season 5 finale, in which the REAL finale will be the beginning of season 7...whenever that'll be.

My PT was dismayed at the news of this being the penultimate ep. This might send him over the edge, ha ha.