The Last Temptation of Christy

Engaged and Confused

Generation Hex

The Torn Infidelity 

The Jung and the Restless

Gone with the Witches

Kill Billie Vol 2

Forever Charmed

Just vote for the three you most want eliminated! I hope that, unlike me, some of you remembered these without having to look up the episode descriptions :) 

I will make it easy - anything with Billie or Christy in it.  Hate them with the heat of a thousand suns.  Horrible acting and those pouty, shiny lips just make me nuts.

Carry on.

Still Charmed and Kicking 

Run Piper, Run

Desperate Housewitches

Rewitched

Kill Billie Vol. 1

The Lost Picture Show

Battle of the Hexes

Vaya Con Leos

Payback's a Witch

Repo Manner

12 Angry Zen

The Last Temptation of Christy

Engaged and Confused

Generation Hex

The Torn Infidelity 

Gone with the Witches

Kill Billie Vol 2

Forever Charmed

Let's bid a not especially fond farewell to Hulkus, Mr and Mrs and Malice, shall we?! The next round is open! We're still voting against three :) 

(edited)

Since I didn't like most of the episode featuring Christy, I'll have to go with that half. So, with picking three random episodes that I don't remember in the slightest....

Last Temptation, Jung and the Restless, Gone With The Witches

Edited by Lady Calypso
Because Kill Billie V2 was decent enough for the sole reason of Christy's death even if we didn't see her body and it lasted a whole two minutes of the end of the episode
  • Love 1

Still Charmed and Kicking 

Run Piper, Run

Desperate Housewitches

Rewitched

Kill Billie Vol. 1

The Lost Picture Show

Battle of the Hexes

Vaya Con Leos

Payback's a Witch

Repo Manner

12 Angry Zen

Engaged and Confused

Generation Hex

The Torn Infidelity 

Forever Charmed

Kill Billie,  Last Temptation and Gone with the Witches are all in our rearview mirror, and the next round is open. We're still voting against three :) 

Still Charmed and Kicking, Run Piper Run and Generation Hex.

Amensisterfriend, isn't the name of the episode "Repo Manor", not "Repo Manner"? Also, unless Paige cheats on Henry in the episode, I'm pretty sure "The Torn Infidelity" is actually "The Torn Identity".

And with that said, I'm going to be away for a week, so the above is my last vote here for a while. Or for good, if you guys finish season eight before I get back. Which leads me to wonder: What does happen when you finish season eight? Go back to season one? Or will the game just end with this?

And with that said, I'm going to be away for a week, so the above is my last vote here for a while. Or for good, if you guys finish season eight before I get back. Which leads me to wonder: What does happen when you finish season eight? Go back to season one? Or will the game just end with this?

After S8, we do a champion 'best of the best' round featuring the top 3 episodes from each season :) 

• Love 1

Desperate Housewitches

Rewitched

Kill Billie Vol. 1

The Lost Picture Show

Battle of the Hexes

Vaya Con Leos

Payback's a Witch

Repo Manner

12 Angry Zen

Engaged and Confused

The Torn Infidelity 

Forever Charmed

Hex, Run and Still Charmed are history, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against TWO :) 

Desperate Housewitches

Kill Billie Vol. 1

The Lost Picture Show

Vaya Con Leos

Payback's a Witch

Repo Manner

12 Angry Zen

Engaged and Confused

The Torn Infidelity 

Forever Charmed

I'll go against Battle of the Hexes and Rewitched too, so those two are gone and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

It's the one where Billie and Christy use a potion to make Paige, Phoebe and Piper discover their true desires. It was nothing knew to the audience or to Charmed, and it revealed the same things we'd always known about the characters. However, I love the way the episode was structured, and I loved that there was an actual innocent in the episode who was instrumental to saving Paige's life. It was a standout episode for the 8th season for me.

Desperate Housewitches and Lost Picture Show

Kill Billie Vol. 1

Vaya Con Leos

Payback's a Witch

Repo Manner

12 Angry Zen

Engaged and Confused

The Torn Infidelity 

Forever Charmed

Desperate Housewitches and Lost Picture Show are history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :)

Kill Billie Vol. 1

Vaya Con Leos

Payback's a Witch

Repo Manner

Engaged and Confused

Forever Charmed

I'll vote against Zen and Torn, and we're down to our not-so-sensational final seven :) (I keep wanting to love or even like S8, but to no avail!) The next round is open, and this is the last time we're voting against TWO!