Type keyword(s) to search

Charmed: Elimination Games

Victor - I actually thought, ' Who the hell is Victor?' That's not good considering he's in almost every season.

Ha! Yes, their father was quite the pivotal figure in their lives ;) Actually, I'm kind of struck in general by how few truly important non-sister characters there were, especially given how long our show ran for! 

Elise is gone, but we have a three-way tie for the remaining two spots among Glenn, Richard and Kyle. Just vote for the two of those three who you most want eliminated, and I'll end this after the first person swoops in to vote :)

• Love 1

1. Prue

2. Piper

3. Phoebe

4. Paige

5. Leo

6. Cole

7. Patty

8. Grams

9. Victor

10. Daryl 

11. Andy

13. Henry

14. Richard

18. Chris

20. Drake

23. Sheila

I'll choose to vote out Glenn then, and we're on to the next round! We can now shift to voting against just TWO :) 

She's Darryl's wife----not exactly a pivotal and memorable character, but at one point she opined that the sisters were "like family" to her, so apparently we were supposed to think they were close :) 

My votes: Victor and Sheila 

Victor and Sheila.

I, too, thought Sheila was really pretty. I remember she gave Leo and Piper marital advice in one episode. This was the same episode she revealed she knew of their witchly secrets which was a huge shock to them. I'm sure they were even more shocked that Daryll was married. Had he ever mentioned a wife and kids before?

6 hours ago, amensisterfriend said:

Ha! Yes, their father was quite the pivotal figure in their lives ;) Actually, I'm kind of struck in general by how few truly important non-sister characters there were, especially given how long our show ran for! 

Elise is gone, but we have a three-way tie for the remaining two spots among Glenn, Richard and Kyle. Just vote for the two of those three who you most want eliminated, and I'll end this after the first person swoops in to vote :)

So true! The show did a great job making it seem like it was the Charmed ones against the world since they only had each other... and Leo. It was always so odd whenever other people/friends were introduced into the show since we so rarely heard them mention or even reference anyone beside each other.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

Had he ever mentioned a wife and kids before?

I do seem to remember in the season three Halloween episode that Piper and Phoebe have Leo and Cole as dates for the P3 event. Prue says she and Darryl can stick together at the event since they're both dateless. Piper points out he's not dateless, it's just that he's married. I think that's the first time we hear that he's married.

Though in season two, when the sisters are stuck with the baby, I think I remember Darryl saying to the sisters that he's a father. So there's mentions of him having a kid long before Sheila gets a mention.

1. Prue

2. Piper

3. Phoebe

4. Paige

5. Leo

6. Cole

7. Patty

8. Grams

10. Daryl 

11. Andy

13. Henry

14. Richard

18. Chris

20. Drake

That was a quick vote----and not one that turned out well for Father of the Year Victor and "half the voters don't even know who I am" Sheila ;) The next round is open, and we're still voting against two! 

The good news is that all five of us have already voted! The bad news is that said vote has resulted in a tie :) 

The first person who sees this should cast a tiebreaker vote against either Chris or Patty even if you've already voted, and I'll end the round then :) 

I love you guys for voting so quickly! All five of us have checked in, and Patty is history. Just vote for the one you want eliminated...argh, this is getting very difficult! 

1. Prue

2. Piper

3. Phoebe

4. Paige

5. Leo

6. Cole

8. Grams

13. Henry

1. Prue

2. Piper

3. Phoebe

4. Paige

5. Leo

6. Cole

13. Henry

I'm super tempted to vote against Leo as well, but that would just mire us in another tie, so I'll sadly bid farewell to Grams and move us on to the next round! And THIS time I'll vote against Leo :)