Type keyword(s) to search

Charmed: Elimination Games

Murphy's Luck is officially out of luck (and out of this game), but we have a tiebreaker between Long Live the Queen and Pardon My Past. Just vote for the one of those two that you most want eliminated. I'll try to end this after just one vote! 

I dreaded casting a tiebreaker here because I love both LLtQ and Pre-witched so, so much---they're both among my personal top 3-4 pf the series---but I'll very reluctantly vote against Pre-witched to move us along and get us down to our final five:

Morality Bites

Primrose Empath

All Hell Breaks Loose

The Fifth Halliwell

Long Live the Queen

I'm not sure exactly what my top five are, but I don't think any of the above except LLtQ would be on it. They're all amazing episodes, though---I just have odd taste! 

Our final three! Just vote for the one you want eliminated...and start thinking about what what we should play next! A quick round with seasons? Romantic relationships? Non-romantic relationships? Minor characters? Funniest moments? Sweetest moments?

Morality Bites

All Hell Breaks Loose

Long Live the Queen

(edited)

Morality Bites

All Hell Breaks Loose

My beloved Queen has been dethroned, and we're down to our final two! 

Meanwhile, feel free to start suggesting characters for our character elimination game. To keep the number manageable, should we say that the character has to have appeared in at least a few episodes? 

A few to gets us started:

1. Prue

2. Piper

3. Phoebe

4. Paige

5. Leo

6. Cole

7. Patty

8. Grams

9. Victor

10. Daryl 

11. Andy

12. Jason

13. Henry

14. Richard

15. Kyle Brody

16. Jack Sheridan 

17. Elise 

18. Chris

19. Coop

20. Drake

21. Glenn

22. Dan

23. Sheila

24. Billie

25. Inspector Sheridan

Edited by amensisterfriend

All Hell Breaks Loose.

I'm not the biggest fan of Chris, but shouldn't he be included in that list? He was in an entire season. I wouldn't count Future Wyatt in the same way, since he didn't appear in as many episodes.

I'm not the biggest fan of Chris, but shouldn't he be included in that list?

Yes, absolutely! I was just doing it off the top of my head and am sure I left off a few, including Chris :) I edited my list to include him. 

I'll vote against Hell. It's an amazing episode, but just not one I'm tempted to watch with the insane frequency that I do Morality Bites :) 

I'll also vote against Hell, although this has made me realize that I really want to rewatch the top five again! 

You know which love interest I keep forgetting about? Glenn, Paige's best friend/on and off love interest. I rewatched his three episodes recently and realized he was actually pretty cool, and I forgot that he knew about Paige being a witch. Also, would Coop and Drake be on the list as well? And Dan? I know Dan's not a fan favourite in any way, but neither is Jack!

Thanks for the additions, Lady C! I included them on the above list. I also added Sheila, Daryl's wife. Maybe I just wanted to pretend our amazing Halliwells had something approaching a female friend since so many characters on our list are disposable love interests! 

Who doesn't? 

I'm literally just thinking of recurring characters to throw out. How about baby Wyatt? I guess there's also Gideon and Barbas, but are we going to get into demons in another elimination game? Because we could shoulder off Christy (and Rex and Hannah), at least, to the evil elimination game.

• Love 1

I purposely didn't mention Billie.

Since it's no demons, I won't say Kyra until the evil version of the game - but then again, if Drake's still on the list, why not Kyra too?

Do you have as much disdain for Kyle as Phoebe did as you, like her, refer to him by last name only? xD

Ha---I think next time I'll just let you guys compile the list instead :) 

I don't think of Drake in the same category as the evil demons/adversaries which is why I include dhim on the above list, but I'm fine with taking him off and saving him for our demonic round if that's what you guys prefer! I added Sheridan and added Brody's first name. I'll wait a few hours to see if our Hell vs Morality showdown gets more votes before officially starting our new round! 

So Morality has triumphed over Hell! 

Here's a list of our wonderful (and in some cases not quite so wonderful) characters! Just vote against the three who you most want eliminated. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that Billie is NOT going to win this particular game :) 

1. Prue

2. Piper

3. Phoebe

4. Paige

5. Leo

6. Cole

7. Patty

8. Grams

9. Victor

10. Daryl 

11. Andy

12. Jason

13. Henry

14. Richard

15. Kyle Brody

16. Jack Sheridan 

17. Elise 

18. Chris

19. Coop

20. Drake

21. Glenn

22. Dan

23. Sheila

24. Billie

25. Inspector Sheridan

1. Prue

2. Piper

3. Phoebe

4. Paige

5. Leo

6. Cole

7. Patty

8. Grams

9. Victor

10. Daryl 

11. Andy

12. Jason

13. Henry

14. Richard

15. Kyle Brody

17. Elise 

18. Chris

19. Coop

20. Drake

21. Glenn

22. Dan

23. Sheila

Kohola, I'm thinking Billie is your favorite character...? I'm perceptive like that. ;) 

I'll vote against the ever popular Billie, Jack and Inspector Sheridan as well, so those are our first casualties! The next round is open, and we're still voting against three. 

My votes: Dan, Coop and Kyle Brody...have I mentioned that I think this show, as much as I generally adore it, was pretty awful at creating interesting, likable, remotely memorable male love interests?!

Anyone else think the sisters might end up being in the final four? xD

LOL---I think it's a distinct possibility :) But it's the surprises along the way that make sthe game fun, right?! And, wow, when and if we're down to just the four Halliwells, voting is going to be painful! 

1. Prue

2. Piper

3. Phoebe

4. Paige

5. Leo

6. Cole

7. Patty

8. Grams

9. Victor

10. Daryl 

11. Andy

13. Henry

14. Richard

15. Kyle Brody

17. Elise 

18. Chris

20. Drake

21. Glenn

23. Sheila

Dan, Coop and Jason are history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against three :) 

My votes: Glenn, Victor, Kyle