Type keyword(s) to search

Charmed: Elimination Games

Oh, wow, we're back! I no longer get notifications, so I had no idea you guys had posted but am glad to see you here. Trial By Magic and Saving Private Leo are history. We have a four(!) way tie for that remaining spot, but since we haven't been able to play in awhile, I suggest we skip the tiebreaker and just move forward:

Hell Hath No Fury
Brain Drain
Muse to My Ears
A Paige from the Past
Lost and Bound
Charmed and Dangerous
The Three Faces of Phoebe
Merry-Go-Round
The Fifth Halliwell
Bite Me
We're Off To See The Wizard
Long Live the Queen
Womb Raider
Witch Way Now?

We're down to voting against two! My votes: Charmed and Dangerous and...hmmm...maybe Witch Way Now?! I actually think nearly all of the remaining episodes are awesome :) 

Hell Hath No Fury
Brain Drain
Muse to My Ears
A Paige from the Past
Lost and Bound
The Three Faces of Phoebe
Merry-Go-Round
The Fifth Halliwell
Bite Me
Long Live the Queen
Womb Raider

Good to see everyone here! Charmed and Dangerous and Witch Way Now are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

Hell Hath No Fury
Brain Drain
A Paige from the Past
Lost and Bound
Merry-Go-Round
The Fifth Halliwell
Bite Me
Long Live the Queen
Womb Raider

I'll vote against Muse and Three Faces as well, so those two are history and the next round is open! 

My vote: Hell Hath... (great acting, but depressing episode for me to rewatch a lot) and Womb Raider 

I'd go with Brain Drain as I prefer Hell Hath No Fury to it. Which is odd, I used to love Brain Drain... I guess Holly's performance in HHNF wins over her performance in BD.

Hell Hath No Fury
A Paige from the Past
Lost and Bound
Merry-Go-Round
The Fifth Halliwell
Bite Me
Long Live the Queen

Not Beth, even though I voted against Hell Hath, I'm totally with you on not loving Brain Drain quite as much as I'd remembered! I remember thinking it was easily one of my very favorite episodes of the whole series, but now there  at least five episodes even from just S4 that I think I love more. 

Hell Hath No Fury
A Paige from the Past
The Fifth Halliwell
Bite Me
Long Live the Queen

Lost and Merry---which I agree was probably supposed to be 'Marry', so I'm sorry for that one!---are both history, and the next round is open! We can shift to voting against just ONE... 

My vote: Hell Hath... 

Hell Hath No Fury
A Paige from the Past
The Fifth Halliwell
Bite Me
Long Live the Queen

Thanks for being so flexible, Kohola! I find it a very Charming characteristic :) We're down to our final five! 

My vote: Hell Hath 

Oh gosh! I'm the tiebreaker. I love all of these episodes, and oddly I think each is episode is an acting showcase for the episodes's intended main sister. 

However, this time I'll vote for: Paige

(edited)

So the Queen's reign is over, and The Fifth Halliwell has ascended to the S4 throne :) 

Here are our S5 episodes...just vote for the three you most eliminated! 

1. A Witch's Tail Pt 1
  2. A Witch's Tail Pt 2
  3. Happily Ever After
  4. Siren's Song
  5. Witches in Tights
  6. The Eyes Have It
  7. Sympathy for the Demon
  8. A Witch in Time
  9. Sam, I Am
  10. Y Tu Mummy Tambien
  11. The Importance of Being Phoebe
  12. Centennial Charmed
  13. House Call 
  14. Sand Fransisco Dreamin'
  15. The Day the Magic Died
  16. Baby's First Demon
  17. Lucky Charmed
  18. Cat House
  19. Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun
  20. Sense and Sense Ability
  21. Necromancing the Stone
  22. Oh My Goddess Pt 1
  23. Oh My Goddess Pt 2
Edited by amensisterfriend

Do you really like A Witch's Tail Part 1 since it's technically not there?

HA! Alas, you've foiled my ingenious plan to save A Witch's Tail Part 1 by leaving it off the list ;) Also, this seems like a good time to assure you guys that I CAN count to two :) (For those reading this post after I edited our list, I'd initially listed A Witch's Tail Pt 2 twice instead of noting that there's a part one which precedes part two!) I' am taking this a sign that I need more coffee!   

• Love 1