Leo/Victor 

Andy/Darryl 

Paige/Cole

Prue/Cole

Piper/Cole 

Chris/Leo

Chris/Piper

Chris/Wyatt

Leo/Prue, Phoebe/Victor and Piper/Grams are history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against three :) 

My votes: Piper/Cole, Leo/Victor (I think I'd forgotten this one was still around!), Chris/Leo 

Prue/Piper 

Piper/Phoebe 

Prue/Phoebe

Piper/Paige

Phoebe/Paige

Leo/Paige

Leo/Phoebe

Phoebe/Grams 

Paige/Cole

Prue/Cole

Piper/Cole 

Chris/Piper

Chris/Wyatt

Chris/Leo, Andy/Darryl and Leo/Victor are history, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against just TWO :)

Prue/Piper 

Piper/Phoebe 

Prue/Phoebe

Piper/Paige

Phoebe/Paige

Leo/Paige

Phoebe/Grams 

Paige/Cole

Piper/Cole 

Chris/Piper

Chris/Wyatt

I'll miss you, kohola! Don't forget to come back to us in two days :) Leo/Phoebe and Prue/Cole (which I have to admit was one of my favorites of the non-sister relationships---her disdain for him amused me!) are history. The next round is open, and we're still voting against two! 

Prue/Piper 

Piper/Phoebe 

Prue/Phoebe

Piper/Paige

Phoebe/Paige

Leo/Paige

Phoebe/Grams 

Paige/Cole

Chris/Piper

Piper/Cole and Chris/Wyatt is history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

My votes: Leo/Paige and Paige/Cole 

Prue/Piper 

Piper/Phoebe 

Prue/Phoebe

Piper/Paige

Phoebe/Paige 

Paige/Cole

Chris/Piper

Leo/Paige and Phoebe/Grams are history, and the next round is open! This is the last round we'll vote against two :) 

My votes: Paige/Cole and Chris/Piper 

(edited)

Prue/Piper 

Piper/Phoebe 

Prue/Phoebe

Piper/Paige

Phoebe/Paige 

Paige/Cole and Chris/Piper are history, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against just one. This is when things get really interesting---and incredibly difficult for me :) I'll go with Piper/Paige for reasons I started to ramble about but deleted when I saw how little sense they made! 

Edited by amensisterfriend

Oh no---looks like it's up to me to cast the tiebreaker, and I'm totally torn! I was going to go against Phoebe/Paige since IMO the sisterly dynamics were less defined and developed during the Paige years in general, but I just looked at a few pics/scenes of them that's starting to convince me otherwise, and I can't forget how accepting Phoebe was of Paige when she first came into their lives. Piper/Phoebe had a ton of great moments since, as someone else pointed out, they're the relationship we saw the most of throughout the series. But maybe that's the issue for me---given that we saw them together for all eight seasons, I can't help but feel that their relationship could and should have been better developed and more touching/unique/entertaining/etc. than IMO it actually was. So I'll cast a sad vote against Piper/Phoebe and move us on to our final three...

Prue/Piper 

Prue/Phoebe

Phoebe/Paige 

...every time I look at this list I'm filled with the totally irrational conviction that Prue/Paige would have been my very favorite if we had ever gotten to see it :) 

Prue/Piper 

Prue/Phoebe

...and we're down to our final two! It's interesting that the sister who was around for the least amount of time is the one involved in both of our final two sisterly relationships.  

I'll go against Prue/Piper. Prue/Phoebe has always been the show's best or at least most interesting relationship to me because it's the one that really evolved----Piper and Prue started on very good terms when we met them in S1 and largely stayed that way through Prue's time on the series without much change in their dynamic. Prue and Phoebe started out at odds due to their history, personalities, values etc. We got some organic (as opposed to annoyingly contrived!) conflicts between them and got to actually witness them drawing closer and learning to connect despite their differences. And something about their energy, their mix of similarities and differences etc. just really works for me. So that's the long-winded explanation for my vote that you poor souls didn't even ask for :)

Meanwhile, please feel free to start listing some of your favorite sweet/awwww scenes from S1! 

• Love 1