Type keyword(s) to search

Charmed: Elimination Games

Morality Bites (I'm not sure if this one counts, but Phoebe is a murderer in this one, so I thought maybe we should include it...?!)

Pardon My Past (Phoebe is transported to the 1920s in the manor where she is to kill Prue and Piper.)

Sin Fransisco (We could argue that they weren't technically evil here, but they WERE turned into beings totally driven by sin, so maybe we can count it!

Long Live the Queen (Phoebe is Queen of the Underworld)

Y Tu Mummy Tambien 

Centennial Charmed (Cole throws everyone into an alternate reality where Paige never existed.)

Hell Hath and Siren Song are history, and we're down to voting against just one! 

Sin (which may be my very favorite episode of the whole series for some reason---I can't even justify it!) is now history, and the next round is open! 

Morality Bites (I'm not sure if this one counts, but Phoebe is a murderer in this one, so I thought maybe we should include it...?!)

Pardon My Past (Phoebe is transported to the 1920s in the manor where she is to kill Prue and Piper.)

Y Tu Mummy Tambien 

Centennial Charmed (Cole throws everyone into an alternate reality where Paige never existed.)

Y Tu Mummy Tambien 

I'll go against Pardon as well, and the next round is open! My vote: Mummy, and not just because I love Kohola and want to see her happy ;) 

And then there were three...

My vote: Morality Bites 

(edited)

Our terrific two!

...how can I choose between these two, both of which I adore beyond the telling of it?! I'll reluctantly vote against Centennial, because you could argue that some of it was a little anticlimactic given what we already saw in episodes like Long Live the Queen :)  

Meanwhile, what are we playing next?

Edited by amensisterfriend
(edited)

So it looks like Queen reigns supreme :) Meanwhile, let's start our list of hairstyles! Not everyone will agree that all of these belong in the 'least favorite' category, of course, but that's part of the fun :)

Prue's short hair (S1)

Piper's fringe/bangs (S1)

Phoebe's short hair (S1)

Prue's long blonde wig (Morality Bites)

Piper's suddenly curly hair (Morality Bites and maybe a couple of other episodes too!)

Prue's ill-fitting "bob" wig (Pardon My Past) 

Phoebe's blonde hair (S3)

Phoebe's super spiral 'poodle' perm (parts of S3)

Phoebe's reaaallly short, poorly cut bangs (S4)

Phoebe's almost-no-hair-left hair of S6 

Paige's really flat, dully brown hair (S4) (I don't know how to explain her S4 hair, but I think it's by far her least flattering)

Paige's braided pigtails (a couple of times in S4!)

Paige's unnaturally blonde hair (on and off!)

Please feel free to add to the list!!! 

Edited by amensisterfriend
  • Love 1

Prue's short hair (S1)

Phoebe's short hair (S1)

Piper's suddenly curly hair (Morality Bites and maybe a couple of other episodes too!)

Paige's really flat, dully brown hair (S4) (I don't know how to explain her S4 hair, but I think it's by far her least flattering)

Phoebe's wig from Oh My Goddess

Phoebe's wig from All Halliwell's Eve

Piper's wig from All Halliwell's Eve 

If you guys think of more, let me know! Meanwhile, feel free to start voting against TWO :) 

Didn't Paige have red hair at one point?   I love Prue's casual hairstyle when she wears a colorful bandana to tie it back - but that's not really a haircut.

I vote against Prue's blonde wig (Morality Bites) - awful and unflattering and Phoebe's S3 blonde hair (also unflattering).

Updated list: 

Prue's short hair (S1)

Phoebe's short hair (S1)

Paige's red hair

...something just occurred to me:  are we eliminating the ones we hate most or the ones we dislike least?! If the goal to to end up with the worst hairstyle, should we be eliminating the ones we dislike least? I'm confusing myself... :)

Updated list: 

Prue's short hair (S1)

Phoebe's short hair (S1)

Paige's red hair

So Piper's fringe/bangs of S1 and Paige's braids were deemed the 'best of the worst' :) Just vote for the two you like best/dislike least of the ones that remain! 

My votes: Paige's red hair and Paige's S4 hair 

Yeah, Piper's hair never looked bad and the wigs almost always did so...

Prue's short hair (S1) - not my fave but she didn't look bad!

Updated list: 

Prue's short hair (S1)

Phoebe's short hair (S1)

Piper's curly hair and Paige's red hair have been rescued from the indignity of being named our worst hairstyles, and the next round is open! We're still voting for the TWO we want to save, ie the ones we dislike least :)