Type keyword(s) to search

Charmed: Elimination Games

(edited)

Updated list: 

Prue's short hair (S1)

Phoebe's short hair (S1)

Prue's long blonde wig (Morality Bites)

Phoebe's blonde hair (S3)

Phoebe's super spiral 'poodle' perm (parts of S3)

Phoebe's reaaallly short, poorly cut bangs (S4)

Phoebe's almost-no-hair-left hair of S6 

Paige's really flat, dully brown hair (S4) (I don't know how to explain her S4 hair, but I think it's by far her least flattering)

Paige's unnaturally blonde hair (on and off!)

Phoebe's wig from Oh My Goddess

Phoebe's wig from All Halliwell's Eve

Piper's wig and Prue's bob are saved, and the next round is open! Just vote for the two you like most/dislike least :) 

My votes: Paige's S4 hair and Phoebe's S1 short hair (Compared to most other hair-related indignities that the show's stylists subjected Phoebe to, her S1 hair was fabulous!) 

Edited by amensisterfriend

Updated list: 

Prue's short hair (S1)

Paige's unnaturally blonde hair (on and off!)

Phoebe's S1 hair and Paige's S4 hair have been spared, and the next round is open! We're still voting for the two you like most :)

Updated list: 

I'll vote for Prue's short hair and Paige's blonde hair as well, and the next round is open! We can now vote for the ONE that you like most/dislike least :) 

Updated list: 

The voters have generously spared Phoebe's blonde hair! The next round is open, and we're still voting for the one you want like most/dislike least :) 

My vote: Phoebe's Oh My Goddess wig 

The poodle perm has been spared, and the next round is open! We're still voting against one:

Updated list: 

I'm going with the poorly cut bangs. Similar to Calypso, the bangs grew on me. I think I posted on TWOP that after almost a decade, I actually like the bangs and it went with Phoebe's characterization that season.

Ha---the bangs are spared, though they were actually my personal choice as the 'winner'---ie loser---of this round :) Like the wigs are supposed to be ridiculous and the short hair was kind of a bold and edgy look even though I didn't personally like it, but those bangs...*shudder* ;)  Our final three:

I'll vote to save Prue's Morality Bites wig too, and we're down to our final two!

I'll vote to save Phoebe's wig from AHE because, as hideous as it was, it was supposed to be ridiculous looking :) Meanwhile, what are we playing next?!

Would you believe that there is a website listing all of the deaths?  Good grief!

1. Prue/The Power of Two/ She kills herself to be able to destroy a ghost
  2. Piper/Déjà vu All Over Again/Thrown though a glass door by an energy ball thrown by demon Rodriguez
  3. Phoebe/Déjà vu All Over Again/Twice killed by an energy ball thrown by demon Rodriguez
  4. Prue/Be Careful What you Witch For/ Stabbed in the back by the dragon warlock
  5. Piper/Awakened/A terminal disease, Oroya Fever
  6. Phoebe/Morality Bites/ Incinerated in the future for killing Cal Greene
  7. Piper/Coyote Piper/Killed (stabbed) by Prue in order to get a spirit out of her body
  8. Piper/All Hell Breaks Loose/Killed by a crazy Wiccan practitioner (shot), who felt she was evil
  9. Prue/All Hell Breaks Loose/ Blasted through a wall by Shax
  10. Piper/Saving Private Leo/Piper was stabbed by Leo's ex Army buddies, then with the help of Phoebe and Paige, she recited the ghost vanquishing spell
  11. Paige/Happily Ever After/Takes a bite of the poisoned apple as Snow White
  12. Paige/Sympathy for the Demon/Beaten and stabbed by Phoebe, who was under a spell put on her by Barbas
  13. Paige/A Witch in Time/Killed by a fire ball thrown by the warlock Bacarra
  14. Phoebe/A Witch in Time/ Killed by a fireball thrown by the warlock Bacarra
  15. Paige/Centennial Charmed/When Cole changed time as an avatar, she had been killed in the NEW timeline
  16. Piper/I Dream of Pheobe/A demon wished on a genie for her to die
  17. Paige/Soul Survivor/She signed a pact to trade her soul for an innocent's
  18. Paige/Sword and the City/Killed being struck down by a lighting bolt thrown by a Demon
  19. Phoebe/Sword and the City/ Killed being struck down by a lighting bolt thrown by a Demon
  20. Paige/I Dream of Phoebe/A demon wished on a genie for the Charmed Ones to die
  21. Phoebe/I Dream of Phoebe/A demon wished on a genie for the Charmed Ones to die
  22. Piper/Styx Feet Under/The Angel Of Death killed her and gave her the job of collecting souls
  23. Paige/Styx Feet Under/In a change of events, she was killed by a demon
  24. Piper/Someone to Witch Over Me/Killed by a demon
  25. Phoebe/Someone to Witch Over Me/ Killed by a Celerity Demon
  26. Phoebe/Freaky Phoebe/ Piper and Paige killed her while she was trapped inside an evil witch's body
  27. Piper/Seven Year Witch/Put in a coma by a group of demons
  28. Paige/Kill Billie 2/Presumably killed when the manor exploded
  29. Phoebe/Kill Billie 2/ Killed after the manor exploded

I will break the tie with S6 short hair.

OK, so on what will we be voting?  Any thoughts?  Highest drama deaths?  Most realistic?  Most unexpected?  Deaths that made us puddle up?  Deaths we wished had been irreversible - or does that get us into favorite character territory?

2. Piper/Déjà vu All Over Again/Thrown though a glass door by an energy ball thrown by demon Rodriguez

3. Phoebe/Déjà vu All Over Again/Twice killed by an energy ball thrown by demon Rodriguez

4. Prue/Be Careful What you Witch For/ Stabbed in the back by the dragon warlock

7. Piper/Coyote Piper/Killed (stabbed) by Prue in order to get a spirit out of her body

8. Piper/All Hell Breaks Loose/Killed by a crazy Wiccan practitioner (shot), who felt she was evil

10. Piper/Saving Private Leo/Piper was stabbed by Leo's ex Army buddies, then with the help of Phoebe and Paige, she recited the ghost vanquishing spell

12. Paige/Sympathy for the Demon/Beaten and stabbed by Phoebe, who was under a spell put on her by Barbas

15. Paige/Centennial Charmed/When Cole changed time as an avatar, she had been killed in the NEW timeline

18. Paige/Sword and the City/Killed being struck down by a lighting bolt thrown by a Demon

19. Phoebe/Sword and the City/ Killed being struck down by a lighting bolt thrown by a Demon

20. Paige/I Dream of Phoebe/A demon wished on a genie for the Charmed Ones to die

21. Phoebe/I Dream of Phoebe/A demon wished on a genie for the Charmed Ones to die

22. Piper/Styx Feet Under/The Angel Of Death killed her and gave her the job of collecting souls

26. Phoebe/Freaky Phoebe/ Piper and Paige killed her while she was trapped inside an evil witch's body

Wow--and to think it was this huge deal when Buffy died "only" twice! ;) 

OK, so on what will we be voting?

Good question---I'm thinking we should seek to end up with the death that made the greatest impact on us for whatever combination of reasons, which means we eliminate the deaths we find least memorable, impactful etc. first! So if that works for everyone, just vote for the three deaths that affected you the least :) 

2, 3 and 26 are history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against three :)

I'll go against 8, 11 and 28 as well (9 is easily among the most memorable for me!), and the next round is open :) We're still voting against three!