Type keyword(s) to search

I Hate this Show and I'm Not Watching it Anymore. Not that I watched it much in the first place.

• Start Topic

I'm with you.

When they casually threw Kristen out of a window and promptly moved on, I was pretty much out. When they butchered Aiden, wasted Bo and swept Will under the rug, the very last strands of my patience began to snap.

When you mess up Stefano's last stand and then have two characters raped within the same month, it's just over.

I sincerely hope that there is something good in the months ahead but I really don't see it happening and that does make me very sad.

But mostly I hate that the people running this show seem not to see what they are doing to it and how many potentially good story ideas there squandering.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

I just want to say that Dena Higley looks like a Star Trek extra.  She's got some kind of Klingon cheekbones going on.  I Googled her today and whew...that woman irritates the heck out of me.

Edited by Polaris
  • Love 1

I started this in fun but the thought of catching up on the last three days of Summer and Ava....maybe best to leave it at the suffocation today.  The thought of that Dr. Grope will never leave makes me nauseous. 

I don't know if they ever addressed it, but Theresa saying I'm going to LA and walking out of the house made me think she might have forgotten about something. 

• Love 1

I thought they gave up the nanny when they moved into the condo.  Anyway, I probably worry about these things more than I should.  You'd think she'd want to take Tatertot to see Granny Kimber while she's there.  Lord knows she wanted her hands on that baby, big time.

• Love 1

Isn't the blessed child with the nanny? Still.

In one of my few non-FF moments, I remember her telling Brady that the kiddo was with the nanny.

There, don't we all feel better now?

(We need a sarcasm font)

yeah, would have been great to say he was with Grandma Kim. (Stupid writers, what do we expect...reference to history? Ha.)

• Love 1