Type keyword(s) to search

Again With This: Sing Us A Song, You're The...Wait, WHO Are you?

• Start Topic

I would have picked Ciara going into the final round. The Al Pacino/Frappuccino mix-up seemed ridiculous to me, because I am old, but I think she's probably young enough that both Al and Frap have been around her entire life. Apart from Pop Quiz, she seemed a lot more on the ball than the other celebs.

Her turn around during the final round was amazing. I don't know what snapped into place for her, but that was amazing - I was really worried that final round was going to be 90 seconds of awkward silence.

Also, because I *am* old, I need to mention that the Florida/Georgia Line guy who wasn't wearing a hat needs a damn haircut. Maybe in your chaotic apartment that look is okay, but you're on television now, sir - get that mess taken care of.

The Al Pacino/Frappuccino mix-up seemed ridiculous to me, because I am old, but I think she's probably young enough that both Al and Frap have been around her entire life. 

Of course Jane said 'frappucino' but I believe the person said 'cappuccino,' so I'm thinking she misheard.

Is it me or did it seem like every woman on the show was over dressed? Usually it's just the celebrities but this week the civilians too.

That was a painful episode even before the final round. When they flubbed Courtney Cox I fast forwarded to the end because I couldn't watch that for another minute, once I saw that she won I had to go back and figure out how that was even possible.

I would have chosen the Florida / Georgia guys for the final round because they write songs together (this I learned from the opening I'd never heard of them before.) I figured that they would have been able to collaborate and not talk over each other. Turns out that talking over each other wasn't the problem in the final round this week.

Ciara's synapses kicking in was the best part of the episode.

I would have picked Ciara going into the final round. The Al Pacino/Frappuccino mix-up seemed ridiculous to me, because I am old, but I think she's probably young enough that both Al and Frap have been around her entire life. Apart from Pop Quiz, she seemed a lot more on the ball than the other celebs.

Her turn around during the final round was amazing. I don't know what snapped into place for her, but that was amazing - I was really worried that final round was going to be 90 seconds of awkward silence.

Also, because I *am* old, I need to mention that the Florida/Georgia Line guy who wasn't wearing a hat needs a damn haircut. Maybe in your chaotic apartment that look is okay, but you're on television now, sir - get that mess taken care of.

As someone who is within a year or 2 of her age, no. No, Ciara is entirely grown enough to know that Frapps only showed up around middle school AT THE EARLIEST.

• Love 1

That was a painful episode even before the final round. When they flubbed Courtney Cox I fast forwarded to the end because I couldn't watch that for another minute, once I saw that she won I had to go back and figure out how that was even possible.

Once when I played Heads Up and I was the clue-giver, I saw the name of Daniel Radcliffe come out. Easy peasy right? I can even see him in my head in his HP costume but for some reason my head (and mouth) just froze and I couldn't get the words out and I passed. I'm thinking what happened to Ciara was that she can already see Courtney Cox in her head as Monica, it was on the tip of her tongue, but she just couldn't get the clue out. Because after that, she just rocked the rest of it. I think I was most impressed with the Lebron James clue. It's easy to say Kobe Bryant when you say "one of the best basketball players of all time", but she was able to calmly add "plays for the Cavaliers" to give a slam dunk clue to the civilian.

It was funny how on the Jerry Springer clue, Hunter was saying "You are NOT the father!" Isn't that Maury?! Or maybe I just haven't seen any Jerry Springer shows in a while.

When Jane & Friends did that complete non sequitur song at the top of the show, my first thought was that Tara and Joe's heads just exploded.

Next week is the end of the season? That's a ridiculously short season. Maybe now that Jane has more time on her hands they can cobble together a few more episodes for later in the year.

Edited by BobH

Al Pacino/Frappuccino was definitely the dumbest moment of the night, but I actually didn't think Ciara was that bad overall. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention enough to catch other dumb things she said.

My 2nd dumbest moment was two people passing on "Tequila" in the Doo-et game. I can't believe neither of them knew that song. It would have been so easy to guess in this game if they had done it.