Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A Trailer For Season 2 Of Daredevil

Primetimer

I've never liked the Punisher as a character, and really never liked the fanboy adulation of him. He just screams '80s macho nonsense'. But if Daredevil is approaching the character as they should, making him a dangerous psychopath who cannot be reasoned with, then this could work amazingly well. And Jon Bernthal is good at playing seriously unstable characters.

The Punisher and Daredevil should never be allies. Matt's conscience could never deal with working with a guy like that, and rightly so. 

Also, the dark, sombre but captivating feel of this trailer is exactly why I think the Netflix stuff is the best work Marvel have put on the screen. It's so rich and elegiac, and the grittiness of it makes it feel so much more real than the CGI heavy movies.

• Love 1

Part 2 is up!

Aaah! Glowy red eyes! Yes! Big improvement over the version of the mask at the end of season 1.

And there is someone who sounds a lot like Nobu in one clip. Plus a glimpse of the knife on a chain that Nobu liked (likes?) to use. Hmm, he's still alive? Ah, that's the MCU for ya.

Foggy is playing the part of Matt's nagging spouse, apparently. Geez, I thought we got that out of our system last season. I hope that's not going to take up too much time.

"The rising is coming"? What? Are they going to tell us what black sky is first? Still wondering over here. Hee.

Electra looks pretty cool. I'm trying not to get too excited because I don't want to get my expectations up way too high. But oooh, this looks awesome!