Type keyword(s) to search

Whose Line Are We Promoting?: Guests You'd Like To See or Return

• Start Topic

Since the move to The CW, having a guest is pretty much the network's main "addition", as opposed to the previous eight seasons with minimal special guests.  It doesn't look like  the guests will stop anytime soon, so:

Which stars would you like to see, who haven't been on before? Also, which stars have you seen, from any iteration, that you would love to see on your TV screen again?

Some folks I'd like to see again:

*Jamie Camil

*Gina Rodriguez ( but only with Jeff Davis in the 4th Chair)

*Wendy McClennon-Covey

*Cat Graham

*Lauren Cohan

*Scott Porter

*Kunal Nayyar

*Adelaide Kane

Some folks I'd like to see:

*The Rock ( What? He's got Ballers S2 to promote!)

*Jenna Dewan-Tatum ( She's Lucy Lane on Supergirl and a dancer)

*Joseph Gordon-Levitt ( what? He's hot.)

*Jesse L. Martin ( He's on The Flash and can sing. Plus? Hot.)

*Rachel Bloom ( She's from the network, just got a Golden Globe, and seems fun!)

*Marianne Jean-Baptise ( she's on Blindspot, she's worked with Mike Leigh [a director that allows improvisation with the script, iirc] and she's cool and British.)

Edited by Actionmage
  • Love 1

Since the move to The CW, having a guest is pretty much the network's main "addition", as opposed to the previous eight seasons with minimal special guests.  It doesn't look like  the guests will stop anytime soon, so:

Which stars would you like to see, who haven't been on before? Also, which stars have you seen, from any iteration, that you would love to see on your TV screen again?

Ahem... Drew Carey and Chip Esten. Long overdue wait for them to be a celebrity guest since they are quintessentially stars (plus I've heard about the popularity of Nashville rising so having Chip- I'm sorry, Charles on the show will garner and integrate his country loving' fan base with the Whose Line fan base who remember him well for his singing and his physical charms. 

As for stars I would love to see, well this may be a long stretch suggestion, but I was thinking about Colton Dunn, a writer for Key and Peele, a colleague of Drew Carey and has performed in Vegas in the Improvaganza, and he is currently one of the stars of a current sci-fi comedy flick Lazer Team. Having him on the show as part of a promotion would make sense and since he is acquainted with the improv form, this would be the perfect opportunity to show how well he understands the craft to be part of the Improvaganza as well as spread the news about Lazer Team, which is produced by well-known indie online gaming/comedy content company (Rooster Teeth).

• Love 2

To be honest, I think the CW stars are a waste. They're not at the same level of improv as the main players and they don't really add much. Also, the need to work in the CW guest stars limits the type of games they can do. That being said, if they were to bring in actually stars/celebrities who could hold thier own with the regulars, that would be a different story. Here's who I would like to see:

Stephen Colbert

Tina Fey

Seth Meyers

Amy Pohler

Mel Brooks

Samantha Bee 

Drew Carey 

John Oliver 

Muppets (logistically it would be difficult, but it would also be fantastic)

• Love 1

I'd be up for seeing Colbert and Oliver on here :D (again, in Colbert's case). 

And since Aisha Tyler is also on "Criminal Minds", it'd be kind of a kick to see one or more of the cast members from that show pop up on here. The cast in general are total silly dorks behind the scenes as it is, and I could particularly see Paget Brewster or Matthew Gray Gubler or Kirsten Vangsness eagerly joining in on the goofiness.