Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Running To Stand Still

• Start Topic

I forgot to ask, maybe someone can explain to me: What was the original quote from "Breaking Bad" that Cisco paraphrased. I've never seen a single episode or clip of that show.

The sidekick of the main character is Jesse, a former student of the main character, science teacher Walter White. When the two characters go in the drug biz, Jesse says "bitch" a lot when he gets excited about Walter's plans. But here is probably the closest one:

Zoom wanting Barry to get faster so he has more speed energy to eat when he finally goes to kill him makes sense. But why is he colluding with Wells? If he is SO much faster (and smarter and better) than Barry, not to mention just a touch arrogant, why would he need Wells' help? 

Zoom has no other way of getting Barry to become faster and tastier on his own. The mere threat of Zoom will help, but there's no reason to think that Barry will get significantly faster without a push from someone close to him, with scientific knowledge.

Wells fits the bill perfectly for speeding up Barry, as he has apparently done enough research into the speed force that he can help with the scientific aspect and give Barry the tough love that he needs. With Harry's help, Barry can go from being the equivalent of a McDonald's burger to filet mignon.

• Love 2