Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Adiós, Muchachos

That episode was all over the place -- but highlight of the episode was 10K's shot with the sling to take down that drone.  Sweet !!  I suspect Zona will come into play next episode.

I have no idea how Escorpion defeated the zombie in the Iron Maiden, released himself from the Iron Maiden and then fought his way through a zombie horde to climb up that ladder and confront Vasquez.

I'm curious how come everyone in Murphy's zombie slave army went all feral, but then went back to talking normally by the end of the episode.  Kurian's head is still alive and I think El Reina is still alive when someone that looked like her picked up Kurian's head so that chapter with the Zeros is definitely not over.

I'm also curious how all those El Caminos were in running order and full of fuel.  Seems unlikely.  Maybe they were maintained by the Zeros, I guess.

• Love 2

This episode was mediocre. Hopefully they go to Canada soon and see how the Mounties fared post Zombie Apocalypse.

At this point I would have kicked Murphy in the balls and ditched him by now. He's a threat to the human race more than he is a potential savior. 

• Love 1

Citizen Z was noticeably absent .. yet again

though he's back next week per the preview.

Roberta -- damn, she still looks hot in that outfit.

The things I don't get about Trump's wall (for lack of a better term) -- why was it so thick, why did it resemble a factory, and and why were there rooms full of Zs in the basement ?  You would have thought that the Zeroes would have cleaned them out just for there own safety.

• Love 1

I loved this episode and was glad that Vasquez was finally able to get revenge on Escorpion.  Now maybe he can heal, get cleaned up and finally get it on with Roberta.

Since Escorpion's mouth was covered in blood, I assumed he ate some of the zombie and that's how he survived?  I don't know how he got out of the Iron Maiden but maybe he knew something about it that we couldn't see, maybe some kind of hidden latch or something.

I like Gina Gershon but I feel like they could've gotten a Latina actress who could do an actual or at least more convincing Mexican accent. Every time she talked I cringed. I know this show is mostly fantasy and camp but her portrayal of La Reina seemed to be edging right up against a stereotypical line, IMO.

So, is English With a Spanish Accent the official language of Zerotown?

Even the closed captions had La Reiña saying "Murfi."

• Love 2

I like Roberta and Murphy's relationship.  I like that he made sure she didn't get a dose of the "vaccine," even though we know he doesn't necessarily want to be the savior of humanity and often tries to get away from her.  And then they got into the same El Camino at the end.  That was a nice touch. 

Nat Zang's line delivery was much better this episode.  He's fine as long he doesn't have soliloquys.  I mean, he's always fine, but, well, you get what I'm saying...

• Love 4

1) I have no idea how Escorpion defeated the zombie in the Iron Maiden, released himself from the Iron Maiden and then fought his way through a zombie horde to climb up that ladder and confront Vasquez.

2) I'm also curious how all those El Caminos were in running order and full of fuel.  Seems unlikely.  Maybe they were maintained by the Zeros, I guess.

1) PLOT!

2) PLOT!!!!

I liked La Reina.  I think she would be a great continuing character, but I fear that they've killed her off.

I enjoyed the whole thing, but do wish they'd simply said "fuck it" and shot Escorpion at the end.

"He has to do this" my ass. Vasquez was starved, beaten, dehydrated, and not nearly in the same weight class to begin with. And he still had to play by "brute force" rules in order to put down a mass murderer? That's just stupid. They should have just taken the shot and let him whine about it afterwards.

Or better yet, give us the "Firefly" version.

"This is something he has to do himself." "No I don't!" "Oh, OK!" BANG!

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 3

I thought the last episode was ridiculous, but this managed to top it in ridiculousness, and not in a good way. At this point I'm not sure it's worth continuing to watch, especially because I am really sick of Murphy. But I am slightly intrigued by the references to Zona, so may try to hang in there.