Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A Trailer For Girls Season 5

Primetimer

Okay, the trailer did make me laugh, but what the heck kind of class is Hannah taking in the trailer?

Never mind, the trailer I saw was Hannah "dancing" in some weird group thing, and then her mom pops into frame.

Edited by cardigirl

I totally forgot last season Marnie got engaged to that idiot Desi. I'm surprised it's actually happening to be honest.

Didn't he disappear in last season's finale? Skip out on a scheduled gig they had together and didn't return her calls? I was hoping that would be the end of him, but apparently not.

• Love 1

You're right. He did. That's probably why I thought they were over too, but the trailer shows Marnie in a wedding dress and Hannah in a fancy- I'm guessing bridesmaid dress? But yeah, one of the last moments was Marnie singing alone, after Desi bailed and Ray gave her a pep talk. 

I don't think there's any character I like on this show. I know I liked the guy Hannah's dating now, but I liked him because he went on one date with Hannah last season, saw her crazy and didn't want it and then he would just look at crazy from a far and just stare at her and then at the end of last season, they were a couple and I was all, "what?" I hope they don't ruin him. I liked him. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

I've tried so hard with this show. I love Lena Dunham and think it's so awesome that someone so young has created, written, produced and directed her own successful show - pretty much unheard of in Hollywood, particularly for a woman. So I want to support her breaking new ground and paving the way for other women to come up through the ranks but I just can't get on board with Girls. I finally gave up halfway through last season as most of the characters are so unbelievable and awful, I felt no empathy for any of them. None of them seem to like each other either so I couldn't understand why they were friends. I did like Adam but had no idea why he was with Hannah, I also used to enjoy watching Jessa and thought the euthanasia plot was well done but she seems underused.

For me, I don't know where the show took a hard left turn and lost itself. I really liked the first season and the second season was okay too. Up until the finale of that season when Adam was running across NYC to get to Hannah without a shirt and we were in a romantic comedy and he somehow knew about how she had OCD even though from my viewer point, it seemed like they never talked about anything and we as the viewers had only found out she had that problem like an episode before that but whatever. And as the seasons progressed, I realized all the girls are downright AWFUL. I still don't get why any of these girls put up with Jessa, after last season when she set Adam up with that Mimi-Rose girl so she could hook up with MRs ex, like the hell? Whatever. We'll see if any of the girls have gotten any olde or changed for the better.