Type keyword(s) to search

The Night Before Vanderpump Rules

• Start Topic

I just gotta say, I thought this spoof they did was absolutely brilliant! I was laughing non stop. I was happy to see the cast had no problem poking fun at themselves and the ridiculousness of the show. Kristen saying how she had been living at SUR for weeks, and then her in the background of every scene drinking with phone in hand. It was so spot on. I wonder who actually wrote it. It seemed about as organic as the actual show does. I just gotta say bravo, BRAVO!

• Love 4

I went into this thinking it would be a huge pile of steaming dung (and also sick to death over the commercials for The Night Before).    

I thought it was HILARIOUS.  Seeing Jax, Peter, Scheana and Kristen poking fun at themselves is a hoot.  Peter yelling "You're fired!", Jax encouraging Seth to unbutton the top button of his shirt to seduce women, Scheana constantly showing off her wedding ring and then singing the theme song for VPR!  Joy!  Kristen skulking around in the background drinking and texting and then saying she LOVES seeing other people get fired.  This was everything. 

Seth, Anthony, et al. were too, too funny.  Now I actually want to go see the movie.

Well done, all!

• Love 6

I signed into this site for the first time just to post about this. (Lifelong lurker for the most part...) 

This was BRILLIANT. My husband thought I was nuts because I was cackling so hard. The entire thing was amazing. I'm still laughing over Kristen putting Seth's glasses on after he had them in his mouth. So many hilarious moments - I was DYING. And it made me love Kristen even more. (Can't help it - I love her crazy ass!)

And I am shocked by how well Jax, Pete and Kristen did, acting-wise. Sheana's performance reminded me of those late night commercials: "Talk to sexy girls in your areas now!" I wonder how they made the cut? Was there an audition? Are they just Seth Rogan's favorites? I have to admit I wanted to see Sandoval, but Arianna would have ruined it. 

I even watched WWHL after with Seth Rogan to get more info on the entire thing. That was effin' awesome. I died 10 times. And I now adore Seth Rogan. I was iffy on him before, but THAT? Was a masterpiece!!! They had me 2-second into the opening credits...

Edited by Stiggs
  • Love 3

Does anyone know if the title of this was actually Night Before VPR? Tiov didn't grab it for me, and I can't find it on upcoming programs or On Demand. Am I searching for it with the correct title?

TIA

I thought a couple of the bits were funny, but I was expecting to like it more than I actually did.  Some of the scenes just ran too long and came off as awkward and too "try hard" to me.  I don't think that blonde chic, Jillian, is funny (hated her in 22 Jump Street) and I wasn't a huge fan of that curly-haired woman either.  Seth, Anthony Mackie, and - lord help me - Jax and Kristen were actually the best parts of the whole thing. 

Or maybe I was just bitter because I thought that Joseph Gordon Levitt should have been involved in the project!  ;) 

• Love 1

Thank you!! :>)

So, what did you think of it? I hope everyone who is a fan of this show will give this little short a chance. It really is classic. I saved the first look on my DVR strictly because of this (and I have NEVER kept a first look before after watching it)

So, what did you think of it? I hope everyone who is a fan of this show will give this little short a chance. It really is classic. I saved the first look on my DVR strictly because of this (and I have NEVER kept a first look before after watching it)

It was a cute concept. I just thought it dragged--didn't need to be as long as it was. Yet, I liked the SUR classic moves of discounted nose jobs and bathroom hook ups. The mactors did okay.