Type keyword(s) to search

Hannah Davis: Hostess with the Mostess

Am I supposed to know who this woman is? Because I've never heard of her...

Not impressed by her. You're not teaching preschool; talk to the contestants as people, not as 3 year olds.

She's a swimsuit model (some kind of model anyway) &, as of the last week or, maybe, 10 days ago (but less than 2 weeks ago, I'm pretty sure), she's also New York Yankees baseball player Derek Jeter's fiancée. Edited by BW Manilowe

Heidi must have approval power over all of the Alt hosts, because other than Alyssa Milano Cookies they've always been boring/bland as shit, and Milano although a real character, is really no threat to Heidi's job either. Angela Lindvall and Carolyn Murphy (All-Stars), Molly Sims (on that dumb accessories show), Vanessa Simmons (on that dumb "Threads" show-at least she wasn't a model but also wasn't very interesting). It's like they've all been hired specifically because they don't have any real personalities.

• Love 3

I wish Hannah's horse could accompany her on the runway when she's addressing the designers.

This! And then the eliminated designer could ride the horse off into the sunset.  

• Love 1

Oh, she's from the Hannah and her horse commercials?  They should just have the horse host.  Hannah isn't good at reading off the teleprompter or conveying emotion or personality.  I gotta give Heidi credit for those.  They're probably rare skills in a supermodel. 

I think all the non-Heidi hosts have sucked, including Milano.  I have to laugh-- I have a 3-pack of paper towels in my kitchen labeled as "Alyssa Milano designs".   

I think all the non-Heidi hosts have sucked, including Milano.  I have to laugh-- I have a 3-pack of paper towels in my kitchen labeled as "Alyssa Milano designs".   

Good lord. I didn't believe you at first but...

MPk0L1Y.jpg

What a stupid world this is.

• Love 4

Hannah is definitely a stunning woman, but her speech pattern hurts my ears. She needs more practice speaking in public. Learning how to add affect and inflection would help too.

Well shorthand for that is "don't speak like you're a robot". 

Her robotic blandness was probably a smart foil to the personalities of Siriano and Osborne.  It's a small show and can't really support too much character in the judging area. 

She's inoffensive, but she's lucky she was born pretty.