Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Sorry Dad

Another fail, and it was glorious! So funny that not a single one of the three potential Kiki matches picked her. And ew about her and Devin -- TMI. But funny, too, considering how Devin acts like he's God's gift.

These people don't have a brain cell between them. You'd think they'd arrange ahead of time who everyone would pick, especially the three guys and Kiki.

I sure hope they fail this time -- I'm interested to see how things end when they find out who their "perfect match" really is.

• Love 1

Hunter made some reference in the matchup ceremony to how picking Britni was a good decision...why didn't he take her on the date? That truth booth would have actually given them useful information, even if they weren't a match, since they're one of the three couples that could have been the second match the first week.

The key here is that they haven't split a episode yet. The other seasons they without showing the spotlights to stretch out the season. Unless they magically get it all together in the episode, they are fucked. The challenge is coming soon so I see no space for split episode so its all going to come down to the last episode.

If this team wins they are just playing stupid.

They seemed absolutely certain they were going to get three lights, which makes me wonder if they are just pretending to be idiots to build suspense and get 10 episodes worth of shows.

The show is already successful. It's been renewed for season 4 and the first two casts won money. It's probably in their best interest if a season doesn't win, just to show that it's not rigged. Sorry season 3, you win the booby prize!

• Love 1

I hope they are just playing stupid because man, they are really really dumb.

I get that none of the guys, save for Devin, want to believe they are her match but it's an even numbers game this year....one of y'all is Kiki's match so suck it up, take the Kiki bullet and pick her! 

Hmmm, I really, really hate every movement of reality being deemed as scripted or set up.

But, I just saw on MTV that this week is the finale at 9 episodes. If they went from three weeks of three spotlights all the way to 10 in week 9 (they get ten chances) then I'm calling straight up bullshit.

ETA: Oh thank god it's a two hour finale at least. it will still be bullshit if they win but it ended at nine I would have found that completely unbelievable.

Edited by Racj82

But, I just saw on MTV that this week is the finale at 9 episodes. If they went from three weeks of three spotlights all the way to 10 in week 9 (they get ten chances) then I'm calling straight up bullshit.

Seriously! I thought how last season ended was total producer shenanigans but at least they had some semblance of a clue.  If this group of idiots goes from getting no more than 3 beams any week to winning in week 9, I'm done.