Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E18: Where the Wildd Things Are

OnceSane

A woman who feels totally unlucky receives a boost from the doctors; a patient who previously was rejected by the docs returns with a problem bigger than her breasts; and a transgender showgirl wants to become her favorite cartoon character.

Lacey's breasts are disgusting. They are too big and sit really low. She kind of looks like Donatella Versace.

Cassandra is so stupid for not fixing her nose because Jessica Rabbit doesn't have a big nose. She doesn't even look like

Jessica rabbit.

I was chuckling when Paul was describing what kind butt he likes. He's usually really reserved.

Edited by Suzy123
  • Love 1

That Lacey Wildd is one annoying woman, who needs a reality check - she is past her prime and the clown boobs are not a good look.  She is clinging to any shred of "fame" that those balloons can attract... sad.  But we all know she'll keep getting surgery cause she has ever only made money from those balloons which keep eyes away from her face.   She does look like Donatella.  Since I'm slinging mud, Rajee looked a mess too.

• Love 1

One normal person who is dealing with some major issues.  Two fame whores, one of whom was a repeat. 

Jessica Rabbit lady reminded me of that godawful carrot couture woman.  If we made a drinking game around every time she said Jessica Rabbit, we’d be hospitalized with alcohol poisoning.   When she was listing her reasons for seeing the doctors, she neglected the biggest one – anything for more attention.  Clearly she didn’t want her nose corrected.  She had to know it would need to be a little larger to open the airway. 

Lacey Wildd is just an absolute waste of time.  Another one who will do anything to stay in the spotlight.  How many shows has she been on?  Her and her jack-o-tits have had so much air time.  So now she gets a show to give her a facelift.  She’s still a wreck.  I don’t believe that her face lift and nose revision gave her some new perspective on life, especially since she is already talking about additional surgery.  Can we shoot her and put her out of our collective misery?

I liked Rajee when she was first shown.  Now, not so much.  She’s another one who won’t go away.  How sad to think that these people have created careers out of being surgical disasters.  It was one thing when people were relegated to freak shows because so many people refused to accept them.  It was sad a horrific that people were treated so poorly.  In these cases we have people who have chosen to make themselves extreme to gain attention, no matter how sad that attention is.  Serious psychological counseling is needed here.

• Love 3

I forgot to say that in my earlier post that Lacey's nose didn't look any better post surgery.  And did anyone else gag when she inquired about getting a procedure done on her vag?  

I thought it was a little convenient that two past patients of these doctors just happen to meet up.  Did the camera crew just happen to catch them together?  I think that Muffyn is right - these folks probably have agents that do anything to keep them in the public eye and Botched is the perfect revolving door for them.

• Love 4

I kind of don't care about the fameho or reality show shenanigans involved in helping the woman with the lumps in her face (was that Rajee?) I just really hope they can do something for her that results in some improvement. If everyone gets publicity out of it, that's ok with me. I'd just like her to look and feel more normal.

• Love 2

I thought that Lacey looked worse after her surgery. Not one of Dr. Nassif's better jobs. I thought that at the end of the show she said that her next surgery is going to get her breasts made smaller.

I gather that we're soon to be treated to an episode where they fix Rajee's face.

• Love 2

Rajee was on before and the drs. said that they couldn't fix her face because of whatever substance was put in there,it hardened and is attached. They can't take it out of her face and she has to live with it.

Yeah, but I thought at the very end of the show when Lacey and Rajee were talking on the phone to Dr. Dubrow, he told Rajee that's he'd been researching her case and had stumbled upon something to possibly help her. Maybe I misunderstood...

Yeah, but I thought at the very end of the show when Lacey and Rajee were talking on the phone to Dr. Dubrow, he told Rajee that's he'd been researching her case and had stumbled upon something to possibly help her. Maybe I misunderstood...

oh.I think I missed that part. Sorry! :)

Perhaps I was in a bad mood at the time, but this freakshow pissed me off. I haven't watched this show for awhile, but have the fame whore freaks taken over? It's probably unethical, but I would loved to have seen them tell Lacey to "pound sand" after seeing how she fucked up her face. Part of me wishes she had hit an artery when she poked those blood pools in her neck with a needle while she was at home recovering. I can only assume Dubrow hinting to Rajee at the end that he can fix her face means we'll be seeing that fame whore again in the future. Once again, I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to fix that object lesson in vanity. I do not even know where to begin with the transgender woman who's trying to look like Jessica Rabbit, except that surgery money should have been spent on a good psychologist.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 2

I didn't realize this was back on, so I've only caught a couple of the new shows. Once again, I don't understand where these people get the money to get these procedures. Are we supposed to believe that "Lacey Wildd" makes enough money strolling the Hollywood, Florida, boardwalk to pay a surgeon (the one she goes to in FL or wherever), albeit one who has 1) no ethics and 2) screws up everything he does on her?

• Love 1