Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Convergence

The brutal attack on Cody unites friends and enemies alike, as Hap takes the opportunity to try to pull a rival into the fold. A vengeful Billy is determined to uncover the person responsible for the crime and, against his better judgment, finds himself looking to Wick for help. Meanwhile, Wick is at his wits’ end when he learns of Gary’s involvement and decides it’s time to take matters into his own hands. And, Carla senses Hap is having an affair with Jules and she is not afraid to confront this head on.

eh, good thing it is cancelled cuz it sure jumped the shark.  Baby's fine?  Huh?  Then Wick and dude pairing up?  No....just no.

Ewww and the Don getting it on with two cat fighting women.  But the brunette sure is doll like pretty.  Never like "Lydia," maybe she should give up on showing her hot body that has to be so artfully shot?

• Love 1

eh, good thing it is cancelled cuz it sure jumped the shark.

I'd say it already did that a while ago, but otherwise, the series is lacking the fun factor that made soaps enjoyable to watch.  Don is the only one trying and even then the material isn't strong enough to overcome that.

• Love 2

I want to like this show more than I do like it.  

I think it could have been a great soapy over the top fun show.  Don Johnson is trying.  But the rest of the cast is lacking.

The ex wife showing up could be fun.  But I feel it is too little too late.

• Love 2

I'm remaining optimistic until it's officially been made clear that this show is over.  I'm already feeling like these last few episodes are culminating into a cliffhanger rather than a wrap up.  Of course, if this happens and it's cancelled, then it will be disappointing that there wasn't a resolution.  Everyone seems to be gunning for Hap:  Billy, Emma, Clifton, Carla, Annie, and Wick once he finds out his father has been screwing his girlfriend.  A who shot JR-style ripoff coming perhaps?

Edited by Syndicate

I'm already feeling like these last few episodes are culminating into a cliffhanger rather than a wrap up.

A cliffhanger doesn't prevent a cancellation though.

A who shot JR-style ripoff coming perhaps?

Maybe, but it'll lack any impact since it's only 10 episodes, whereas JR was an iconic character.

Oh, I'm painfully aware of cliffhangers not preventing cancellations.  We've seen it happen many times before much to my chagrin.  That's why I said it will be disappointing if there's no resolution and it doesn't come back.  But I shall remain optimistic until they show me officially that this show is finished.

Oh, I'm painfully aware of cliffhangers not preventing cancellations.  We've seen it happen many times before much to my chagrin.  That's why I said it will be disappointing if there's no resolution and it doesn't come back.  But I shall remain optimistic until they show me officially that this show is finished.

Idk either way, it depends on how it ended when production ended.

From what I understand they were either just about to or currently filming episode 10 so I don't know if things things up was even possible at that point.

Thanks, all I know is that it was cut down to 10 episodes somewhere during production.